Damien Delaney

Guest barmy army 1993

Guest barmy army 1993

Read in the star this morning (not the Sheffield one the one for the whole of England)

Damien Delaney and Roy Keane had a bust up and Keane told him to get a new club in January

He is a defender which is a priority for Irvine in January

Its not said anything about him coming to any team but just wondered what everyone thinks??

I know that earlier in the season we were trying to loan a Centre half from Villa, but we didn't have the finances. I forget his name, may have been Shaun something, but I remember he is an Australian U21 international and he is highly rated, so Mr Irvine may try again.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Delaney is worse than Purse.

He has none of the physically attributes to play left back ( the position Keane signed him for ) and none of the mental attributes to play centre half ( the position he's now playing, due to utter sh*tness at left back ).

Tbh he's equally sh*t in both positions.

Edited by camffiti

I know that earlier in the season we were trying to loan a Centre half from Villa, but we didn't have the finances. I forget his name, may have been Shaun something, but I remember he is an Australian U21 international and he is highly rated, so Mr Irvine may try again.

lowry

not seen anything of him so not sure what his attributes are.

Guest Jimi.Grinch

Doesn't anyone remember him from a few seasons back at QPR, he got torn to shreds by Frank Songo'o, complained more than Monobrow Healy, I remember thinking he was Italian, he was throwing his arms about and tantrumming that much. No thanks, we've got Morrison for that.

lowry

not seen anything of him so not sure what his attributes are.

That's the one.

My next door neighbour is a season ticket holder at Villa, he doesn't get to all the games because he works in London and sometimes stays down there all week, that's a complicated life, works in London, lives in Sheffield, watches football in Birmingham :biggrin: He hasn't seen Lowry play but says he is highly rated by the staff at Villa.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Just looked him up on Wikipedia. I cant believe they mention the stillborn birth of his son. is it me or is putting that on a website like that disrespectful. Its not for anyone else to know. :angry:

'They' is you and me, Wikipedia is written by the community as a whole. I'd suggest if you feel strongly about that issue, either edit it out, or raise the issue on the article's discussion page.