Its time to move forward and onwards.

Just got back from the fans forum and had a couple of cans, so bear with me.

But now its time to for get the past, forget the squabbles on here. Pro Wednesdayite, Anti GS, Pro GS etc. etc, whom called what right when.

Its now done and sorted, there is NOTHING absolutely nothing for us to worry about footy wise except what occurs on 3pm on a saturday afternoon.

My shares are worthless, but i'll keep the certificate as a momento, i honestly don't mind.

I think MM has timed SWFC to absolute perfection,

1st time lucky with pompy, Leicester didn't work for whatever reasons, felt no love, and become a cult hero within weeks at SWFC.

the guys 72,

Has a company thats has billions in the USA, does footy as a hobby, and i honestly think him and HW will take us to the VERY top.

I just can't stop smiling at the moment.

You could see the massive difference sat in the players.

I can see us doing a Man City and climb right back up the league with double promotions as we will be on a high with MANY other clubs doing some serious financial adjustments as bank arrangements etc come to an end.

Howard probably didn't like on reputation, but i can see him and MM working VERY VERY well together, two old experience footy men with their last job awakening one of the sleeping giants of football.

as HW said, our products football and our success if winning at 3pm on a saturday.

Great post. I don't like Mr Irvine's brand of safety first, defensive football, but I'm going to back him 100%. Onwards and upwards together, and don't forget to wave at the piggies as we sail past them.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Agreed Darkside.

Also, regarding Alan Irvine - I've been one of his biggest critics, dubbing him the worst manager in the clubs history, however it has now become clear just how much his hands have been tied and the extent of the off-field problems have come to the publi domain. Alan gets a clean slate and another chance from me - and I hope all Wednesday fans do.

Awesome fans forum last night - first I've been to - will definitely look to go again.

Great post mate.

I found myself thinking the same way yesterday.

I had a two hour drive home yesterday and i found myself for the most part, sat with the radio switched off, just thinking about how lucky we are to have MM and how lucky we are to be in this position financially.

I found myself thinking about what might happen in the next 2/3 years and got quite excited. I was actually smiling to myself all the way home.

Edited by northeastowl

Agreed Darkside.

Also, regarding Alan Irvine - I've been one of his biggest critics, dubbing him the worst manager in the clubs history, however it has now become clear just how much his hands have been tied and the extent of the off-field problems have come to the publi domain. Alan gets a clean slate and another chance from me - and I hope all Wednesday fans do.

Awesome fans forum last night - first I've been to - will definitely look to go again.

Lets hope the rest of us see some common sense and apply this logic.

Hands tied is an understatement.

Agreed Darkside.

Also, regarding Alan Irvine - I've been one of his biggest critics, dubbing him the worst manager in the clubs history, however it has now become clear just how much his hands have been tied and the extent of the off-field problems have come to the public domain. Alan gets a clean slate and another chance from me - and I hope all Wednesday fans do.

Have been up there with the biggest of critics, but i agree with this,

The man in charge is Alan Irvine, thats who we've got, lets get behind him.

The club has been given a clean slate now, no distractions, no off field problems, and potentially a few quid to spend for a change, so lets see what the man can really do.

UTO!