Gael Kakuta

Get it done, imagine him and JJ bombing down the wings, it's the stuff of semi-erections

Promising young left winger, not particularly needed at Chelsea, thrown in every now and then. Lampard is coming back, Ramires looks to have cemented a place in the Chelsea midfield along with stalwarts like Essien and Malouda

Surely this kid is worth at least enquiring about, exciting player who Chelsea would love to see have some real competitive action

TjSZJ.gif

Get it done, imagine him and JJ bombing down the wings, it's the stuff of semi-erections

Promising young left winger, not particularly needed at Chelsea, thrown in every now and then. Lampard is coming back, Ramires looks to have cemented a place in the Chelsea midfield along with stalwarts like Essien and Malouda

Surely this kid is worth at least enquiring about, exciting player who Chelsea would love to see have some real competitive action

TjSZJ.gif

Yeah, I heard a fella called Gerrard for Liverpool (I think?) has been injured for a while and Liverpool want him to regain fitness in lower leagues? :biggrin::biggrin::laugh:

Good idea, just not quite well thought out. But, its along the right lines.

If Milan wants to get ahigh profile loan signing in January, he should be aiming at players like Kakuta, premier league hot prospects who would relish the chance of first team football.

Lets not get too excited.

Do Liverpool still have Damien Plessis? Kind of player we need.

Big, strong and will dominate CM.

Will allow Miller/Coke to be more creative

He signed for Panathinaikos in the summer pal. I was banging the drum to sign him the previous summer. Great player.

Good idea, just not quite well thought out. But, its along the right lines.

If Milan wants to get ahigh profile loan signing in January, he should be aiming at players like Kakuta, premier league hot prospects who would relish the chance of first team football.

Its just not going to happen, if we could do a deal like that now (i know the windows not open), the premier league hot prospect would be preparing to make his debut away at Exeter. What sort of experience is that for a future Premier League player, it couldn't be further from what they would want to develop him. They don't need the money to save on his wages.

If someone like Kakuta, or someone similar came available, the owner club could ring any one of the lower end Premier / Championship teams and say, we want this lad to get some experience, do you want him? And they would bite their hands off.

There might be some Premier League kids available but they won't be anywhere near the level of talent that this thread has suggested.

yeah fair point, not in Kakutas class maybe, but plenty of top notch youngsters have gone to lower league teams. Ramsey to forest for instance, that was remarkable.

Im sure in Chelseas youth team/reserves there are a few players who could tear league one apart. But are nowhere near the first team.

Championship teams who will be sniffing around the play-offs this season have also been interested in ALF - namely Leicester and Derby.

He's still only 24 and I think he would at least score regularly in League One - which would virtually guarantee us promotion. That alone is worth the 500k or whatever it will cost in my opinion.

If he's not cutting at at Championship level just sell him back to a promotion-chasing League One club at roughly the same price.