Where do we need to strengthen in January?

This.

I'd love to poach Le Fondre from the Millers. It would be a no-brainer for the player too; he'd get to play in a real stadium infront of big crowds (compare our attendances to those that his previous clubs get) and he wouldn't even need to move house :happy:

I understand peoples opinions and wanting to sign Le Fondre, he scores a lot of goals, full stop.

But he's been on the scene a long time now despite not being that old and he's never moved up a level, at least not for long.

I dont doubt he's a decent forward and would probably bang them in in League 1, but have to believe if he was really top championship quality, he'd of been there by now.

Would like to see us move for something a little better if good money was to be spent.

Don't buy anyone this season

Go for some good loan deals until the end of the season. The squad has quality but needs to be protected against injuries and loss of form........a decent centre half and a pacy play maker in midfield is all we need......save our purchasing until we get promotion

We have 4 players out with injuries at the moment, two are due back any time....The big test will be in January with the first 4 games against top opposition so we need to start looking for the best loans right now

Don't buy anyone this season

Go for some good loan deals until the end of the season. The squad has quality but needs to be protected against injuries and loss of form........a decent centre half and a pacy play maker in midfield is all we need......save our purchasing until we get promotion

We have 4 players out with injuries at the moment, two are due back any time....The big test will be in January with the first 4 games against top opposition so we need to start looking for the best loans right now

Agree with most of this.

We must bring at least 1 centre half in and I would also like a centre mid , but I reckon we need a big tough tackling runner, we have enough ball players.

Loans look the best way at this stage , anything bought in Jan is overpriced (apart from M&S underpants) and I would definitely be lining up a couple of deals now so we have a stronger squad if possible for the Peterboro and Huddersfield games.

I hope and prey we don't start buying players in January.

On paper before the season people was saying we should be top two easy and I still believe this. A couple of loan additions is all we need, a striker and a CB.

Agree with this IF we get promotion the squad would need to be restructured so my thoughts are that we should take the loan route to get thetype of players we need to get out of this division.