season tickets for next season

Guest Tuna

I used to have a season ticket a few years ago but with the price/poor product on offer i packed it in, with Milan Mandaric coming in and a bit more optimism around the place and the ability to sign better players for the seasons ahead im just wondering if any of the 'lost' fans will be coming back for next season? Just wondering what numbers are coming back as at a guess id say most people will renew for next season who allready have on. So im getting a season ticket next season and very looking forward to it. Whos with me?

Season ticket +1

I used to have a season ticket a few years ago but with the price/poor product on offer i packed it in, with Milan Mandaric coming in and a bit more optimism around the place and the ability to sign better players for the seasons ahead im just wondering if any of the 'lost' fans will be coming back for next season? Just wondering what numbers are coming back as at a guess id say most people will renew for next season who allready have on. So im getting a season ticket next season and very looking forward to it. Whos with me?

Season ticket +1

Good stuff, hopefiully a lot more will join you.

Dont by any chance have 6,000 friends with nothing to do on saturday afternoons do you?

Depending on what job I get offshore in the new year will dictate what I will be doing.

If its the 5 week on 5 week off I won't as will miss too many games but if its the 2 on 3 off, I will be there and give my ticket away for the games I miss.

Regardless, when home I will continue to go to as many as possible. Home and away.

UTO

Don't want to label you as such, but it's more of the people like yourselves who we need to return.

It is 'your group' which needs targetting the most,....... those who (rightly so) lost faith and refused to pay the high prices to be served up something which just what not entertainment in the slightest.

If we can get half of the fans who have stayed away due to those in the boardroom and said apathy, we will have a massive opportunity to start something special again.....

Been reading through this website for a coupleof years but never really contributed, thought this was a great thread to get going!

Never had a season ticket before because of different factors, mainly living out of Sheffield and family finances. Living in Newcastle now but thought sod it, just bought a season ticket for the rest of this season and will be shortly sorting out next years so that's +1 for this and next season.

Season ticket +1

Glory Hunter :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Season ticket +1

I have not totally stayed away over this poo 15 year period but just picked my games

But this morning bought +2 season tickets for next season :biggrin::biggrin:

UTO

Edited by w.owl

We really should shift 16k for next season. There are no excuses, the prices are great and we have a debt free club who will be looking for back-to-back automatic promotions.

Anyone who is able (i.e. that can afford it, doesn't live too far away or can't make it because of work/other real burdens) and chooses not to get a season ticket next year is not allowed to call themselves a fan anymore.

dont forget if you cant afford a one off payment, there is no credit check on the finance option, so everyone is accepted and you can spread your payments over 10 months, for only a £15 admin fee if purchased before 31/12. You can even do this online, so the snow and frost is no excuse ;)

See you there!

Cazza