Bournemouth fancy their chances

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

so do i

Not too sure, THEY are deffinetly a decent side but IF Millar and Coke play, and in there most effectivive positions and JJ is fit enough to play more than a bit part i have a good feeling about this one being a cracking game. Here's hoping anyway.

I fancy our chances too. In all honesty despite their good form we should be beating teams like them.

However, I'm pretty sure in the very few occasions we've actually played them we've never beaten them before. 4 games, 3 losses, 1 draw (Heckingbottom equaliser at their place) and no wins so far I think.

It's time to put that right!

Agree they did well here last time we were down here.

But if they come and don't park the bus in front of goal it may well play into our hands. I am expecting a bit of a cracker!

Most teams will come to Hillsborough and put 10 men behind the ball. If teams do that and we don't get an early goal then the crowd gets nervy then so do the players.

However Bournemouth seem to have different ideas and fair play to them for that. Hopefully tomorrow will be a game of football like the ones in JPT matches rather than something akin to a game of chess that we have seen in most of the league games at S6.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

They are a good side, make no mistake, they have a passing mentality we can only dream of BUT our squad should be beating them.........

Plus they've never lost at Hillsborough in the league

Guest intercity0wl

Must be their cracking away form and our leaky home defence giving them this confidence...

Leaky home defence ?, creaking and a bit rocky i will agree but we dont actually leak many at home.

Edited by intercity0wl

From sky website:

Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe has striking problems ahead of his side's trip to Sheffield Wednesday.

Michael Symes and Josh McQuoid have both missed training this week with shoulder and calf problems but Howe will have to monitor their progress before naming them in the squad.

If both strikers fail fitness tests then veteran Steven Fletcher will start his first League One game for more than three years in a lone striker role.

Adam Smith, who is set to extend his loan spell with the Cherries before the trip to Hillsborough, will continue in defence, with Lee Bradbury occupying the bench again while Harry Arter has trained this week after a spell on the sidelines with a hernia injury and could be in contention for a place among the substitutes.

From sky website:

Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe has striking problems ahead of his side's trip to Sheffield Wednesday.

Michael Symes and Josh McQuoid have both missed training this week with shoulder and calf problems but Howe will have to monitor their progress before naming them in the squad.

If both strikers fail fitness tests then veteran Steven Fletcher will start his first League One game for more than three years in a lone striker role.

Adam Smith, who is set to extend his loan spell with the Cherries before the trip to Hillsborough, will continue in defence, with Lee Bradbury occupying the bench again while Harry Arter has trained this week after a spell on the sidelines with a hernia injury and could be in contention for a place among the substitutes.

Lee Bradbury - Wednesday legend.

Was half decent when we had him on loan.