Spurr's Future

Guest southmilfordowl

Guest southmilfordowl

i was shocked to hear that my dad had been speaking to Spurr near to the pub as he was waiting for a lift. he said that he had a tree year deal with wednesday and thats where his allengencies lie.

he shows tremendous amoiunts of passion and for me would be a great asset in league one. his pace wont be as big of issue as the attackers wont be as quick and he will gain a better understanding of the game which will make him a great player.

Guest intercity0wl

i was shocked to hear that my dad had been speaking to Spurr near to the pub as he was waiting for a lift. he said that he had a tree year deal with wednesday and thats where his allengencies lie.

he shows tremendous amoiunts of passion and for me would be a great asset in league one. his pace wont be as big of issue as the attackers wont be as quick and he will gain a better understanding of the game which will make him a great player.

Nice to know you dont drink and drive Tommy,

Guest southmilfordowl

Nice to know you dont drink and drive Tommy,

it is isnt it. i thought he may have had a few seen as seasons over but oviously passionate for his football

Which pub was it... The Yew Tree or The Holly Bush?

Guest pembo55

I actually like spurr, last season pushed me tho aa he was very frustrating, with holding up play as instead of bring the ball out he stopped waited then just hoofed it up fiels. That my have been ai tactics tho, and is defending was poor. However he has passion and never gives up and the op shows this. I feel he will have a good season this year come on tommy please prove me right and not make me look an idiot.

Uto

I actually like spurr, last season pushed me tho aa he was very frustrating, with holding up play as instead of bring the ball out he stopped waited then just hoofed it up fiels. That my have been ai tactics tho, and is defending was poor. However he has passion and never gives up and the op shows this. I feel he will have a good season this year come on tommy please prove me right and not make me look an idiot.

Uto

Make your mind up son!

Edited by Rogers

League one might be Spurr's level. So I don't mind him staying this season, but he'l have to learn a lot this season if we get promoted. The vast majority of right wingers got the better of Tommy last year. I don't care if he's passionate, he needs quality alongisde that passion - which I don't think he has.

Guest pembo55

Well after a season where everyone was awful tbh spurr's passion and never give up attitude makes me like him, even tho he lacks the skills he shows more than nearly everyone eleven the team put together. And remember the season before last he showed promise and a little bit of ability last season was poor but now a new league my help him get that back.

Uto

League one might be Spurr's level. So I don't mind him staying this season, but he'l have to learn a lot this season if we get promoted. The vast majority of right wingers got the better of Tommy last year. I don't care if he's passionate, he needs quality alongisde that passion - which I don't think he has.

agree i really dont get the blind faith in him. i think if i am correct a had seen a comment about needing quality at the side of him i really dont get that comment as playing in a poo side he should shine and just doesnt

agree i really dont get the blind faith in him. i think if i am correct a had seen a comment about needing quality at the side of him i really dont get that comment as playing in a poo side he should shine and just doesnt

In fairness to Spurr, he is still a young kid, when he turns to his side for encouragement, he has got Beevers who is even more inexperienced than him, when he looks forward, he has got JJ, who is like Sonic the Hedgehog on speed, it's a learning curve, Tommy has probably hit a plateau, but he will come back better for the experience.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Has he been put on garden leave?

In fairness to Spurr, he is still a young kid, when he turns to his side for encouragement, he has got Beevers who is even more inexperienced than him, when he looks forward, he has got JJ, who is like Sonic the Hedgehog on speed, it's a learning curve, Tommy has probably hit a plateau, but he will come back better for the experience.

Doesn't JJ play on the right

This is the kind of reason why I love Spurr. He's come in for a lot of unjustified stick over the last season and I could not back him enough.

Last season he appeared to be one of the only players showing enough passion for me. Regardless of how he plays, good or bad, I'd rather have 11 Tommy Spurrs with his passion for our club than 11 Cristiano Ronaldos with none at all.

This is the kind of reason why I love Spurr. He's come in for a lot of unjustified stick over the last season and I could not back him enough.

Last season he appeared to be one of the only players showing enough passion for me. Regardless of how he plays, good or bad, I'd rather have 11 Tommy Spurrs with his passion for our club than 11 Cristiano Ronaldos with none at all.

Hi Tommy!