Who did what?

Guest JonR

OK, if you read it, I'll go along with that.

Can't find the actual thread. It appears to be gone.

This is all I can find.

Instead we need to push on, Wednesday together, and support the coaching staff, club management and the playing staff no matter how bad we think they are (and personally I think all three groups are absolutely terrible). We have to cheer AI and his team as if they were Big Ron and his boys of the early 90s, LS is in situ and the fact he works for free means the powers that be probably won't look to replace him. The other administrators who cost us 40% of our outgoings might have to explain themselves, but even though the combination of Highfield and Morris (CEO and MD of Doncaster) would cost less than NP, let's face it they stay.

http://www.owlsonline.com/?page=forum&forum_id=2&thread_id=7229

Not completely on the money, but that is all I can find.

Don't think I imagined it, but who knows now.

Guest Wimbledon Owl

Okay fair enough

My point was that there would be nothing to be gained from punting him out if he was good at what he does - and for the time being he is fulfilling a role that needs filling

If and when somebody comes along that is better then fair enough - but unless he's bad at what he does and unless/until somebody comes along better and/or we get taken over and the newbies want their own person in place then i see no reason why he shouldn't remain in situ.

As for the losses - well NP may have been complicit - but so was Howard Wilkinson and by his brief not only did we see an exponentially rise in running costs but we also got relegated - he's now chairman

And if anybody needed to fall on their sword....

The whole Wilkinson saga seems like a total scam.

His brief was to concentrate on the academy and set up a world class scouting system. The academy is a slow burn project and takes time but I have not heard of any change in approach.

In terms of scouting where are the lists of hot targets? Surely there should have been 4 lists based on with or without investment and both applied to L1 and the Championship?

Loan players were brought in and never used? That to me is a sure sign the manager never asked for them.

Irvine came out the other day and said he was waiting for his budget. What a joke. He should have been working as though no investment was coming in the same way players should play to the whistle.

I am not sure how Wilkinson will handle things as Chairman. I wish him well and hope that Irvine can make wine out of water.

Guest JonR

Don't be silly.

Despite all their posturing and genital comparisons they've produced less so far than C9S offered (quite an achievement, but then zero, zilch, nothing is not hard to beat).

If what was said by the club at the Wednesdayite meeting is true we should ignore Bills hunt for investors. With multiple investors knocking about their is a possibility of a deal getting done. With all the fuss C9S are making, it shows me that we are an attractive opportunity. They would have walked away by now if not.

My feelings are we might not get anywhere until we get promoted back into the championship. the 11/12 season could be an important one for us. The most important thing now is to get behind the club and hope we bounce straight back!

Don't be silly.

Despite all their posturing and genital comparisons they've produced less so far than C9S offered (quite an achievement, but then zero, zilch, nothing is not hard to beat).

Bills knows so little about his 'close friends' the Chans that I'd be surprised if he actually talked to them and put them forward for it.

I wonder if we'll be asking if any of 'his' groups have a pot to wee wee in in a few weeks.

If what was said by the club at the Wednesdayite meeting is true we should ignore Bills hunt for investors. With multiple investors knocking about their is a possibility of a deal getting done.

:laugh:

Just say for a moment that these 6 do actually exist.

Aren't the requirements for investment and agreements with loan holders already set up and decided?

So why the hold up? What's the delay? What are all these 6 separate investment groups waiting for?

Guest JonR

:laugh:

Just say for a moment that these 6 do actually exist.

Aren't the requirements for investment and agreements with loan holders already set up and decided?

So why the hold up? What's the delay? What are all these 6 separate investment groups waiting for?

So are you suggesting that the club fabricated these other investors of appease supporters.

If the work by C9S to agree a structure with loan note holders and the co-op creates viable investment options that is great, perhaps other investors are waiting for us to get promoted because they are worried if they invest we could get stuck in league 1 for a long time.

So are you suggesting that the club fabricated these other investors of appease supporters.

If the work by C9S to agree a structure with loan note holders and the co-op creates viable investment options that is great, perhaps other investors are waiting for us to get promoted because they are worried if they invest we could get stuck in league 1 for a long time.

Not at all. I'm sure they are all real. We would never do anything as low as that to appease the supporters.

Guest JonR

Not at all. I'm sure they are all real. We would never do anything as low as that to appease the supporters.

fair enough,

Although you are right if these investors are 'waiting in the wings' why havent we got the ball rolling

Hasn't Parker just helped relegate us? Or was that another administrative error?

Short of some mug investors, now stadium's worth about two bob and interest rates will rocket soon forcing us into administration, together with a mid -table (at best) team of rejects, we need administration followed by a Suppoerters ' Trust buyout, based on Barcelona model not Bournemouth's.

Hasn't Parker just helped relegate us? Or was that another administrative error?

Short of some mug investors, now stadium's worth about two bob and interest rates will rocket soon forcing us into administration, together with a mid -table (at best) team of rejects, we need administration followed by a Suppoerters ' Trust buyout, based on Barcelona model not Bournemouth's.

FFS. Do you have a stammer? How many times do you need to repeat this.

Are you getting paid 'per post'?

Guest JonR

FFS. Do you have a stammer? How many times do you need to repeat this.

Are you getting paid 'per post'?

congrats on creating the 60th page reading

I think its just twigged what nobody are. They're an anti-PR company, used by other companies to subtly diminish a rival's reputation. Obviously someone's fallen out with Club9 (can't for the life of me think why?) and now wants some revenge, whilst leaving a door ajar for them to move in instead.

Clever, very clever indeed. Good work agent rivelinowls.