we Hate Wednesday flag

Guest Deleted member

Guest sheridan's2penalties

Always makes me laugh

What is the mentality of holding up a flag that advertises your biggest rivals???? :laugh:

I bet it seriously must p1ss off some of their more intelligent followers

Guest sheridan's2penalties

:st2:

Do they even have intelligent supporters???

Well I was wondering that as I typed it, but thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt

Rotherham are the same with that poo poo.

Id be embarrassed if we had a flag like that, but to be honest I think they have a nastier, mardy culture to them. Not to say were perfect or anything, we have our own idiots but I think they have a confrontational nature that runs to the core.

I get embarrased when about 4 people at the back of the Kop start chanting against Leeds United (who couldnt give a flip about SWFC).

Rotherham are the same with that poo poo.

Id be embarrassed if we had a flag like that, but to be honest I think they have a nastier, mardy culture to them. Not to say were perfect or anything, we have our own idiots but I think they have a confrontational nature that runs to the core.

I get embarrased when about 4 people at the back of the Kop start chanting against Leeds United (who couldnt give a flip about SWFC).

Bigger brother syndrome.

My mother still lives on the Cross. She thinks she's upper working class.

She's always told me since I was young that people who supported United were common. I used to laugh, but now I'm not so sure?