We Must Believe

Guest Anglofile

Guest Anglofile

His presence on here just stirs up yet more investment speculation - see many of the posts that follow his. *awaits Billsaja's return*

He created this feeling with his stories of deals being close to conclusion etc.

This weekend is about the football - nothing else. If he really is or has been part of the investment process (God I'm beginning to hate that phrase) then he should just keep a low profile until it's done - one way or another.

All my opinion of course.

PS - Coming on here telling those of us that have been on the Wednesday rollercoaster for the best part of 30 years (and more for some) how to support our team is a bit like CardiffOwl telling the marketing team how to fill the ground.

RO,

I mean this very respectfully to you and not as a taunt or anything of the sort. I haven't spoken with the C9S folks in several weeks and have absolutely no idea what is going on with the investment process at all to be crystal clear. I have no information or basis for faith in the club but my own personal opinions having followed the club over the past season (I listen to every match on Player). As Lee and other have stated previously, my work has been completed months ago and have not been engaged in the investment process since pre-Christmas. I have no answers for anyone whether they are negative or positive as I simply have no idea what is going on. If you or anyone else wants to have at me for being positive about the club so be it. My positive opinion of the club and its supporters will not change.

Best,

Joe

RO,

I mean this very respectfully to you and not as a taunt or anything of the sort. I haven't spoken with the C9S folks in several weeks and have absolutely no idea what is going on with the investment process at all to be crystal clear. I have no information or basis for faith in the club but my own personal opinions having followed the club over the past season (I listen to every match on Player). As Lee and other have stated previously, my work has been completed months ago and have not been engaged in the investment process since pre-Christmas. I have no answers for anyone whether they are negative or positive as I simply have no idea what is going on. If you or anyone else wants to have at me for being positive about the club so be it. My positive opinion of the club and its supporters will not change.

Best,

Joe

So, have you had your pay cheque yet, and if so who from?

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

RO,

Best,

Joe

If it's any consolation.......... I still like you. :biggrin:

RO,

Best,

Joe

Fair enough,

Please limit posts to on the field issues in future. :rolleyes:

Mate I can understand people showing a lack of faith in the players after the gutless performances we have seen this season, but they are still capable of winning 2 if not 3 of the games. Beating the Blades in the derby could give the squad a massive lift and help to see us home. Lose and IMO we are down. Simple.

As for any prospective investment, I won't and don't believe until any such day as it is officially announced.

agreed

(I was asking if you fancy a beer sunday :biggrin: )

Guest Anglofile

So, have you had your pay cheque yet, and if so who from?

No payday at all. No deal, no fee.

My ass hanging out in the breeze.

Like I said, I MUST BELIEVE although it is based on faith in the club. Have no tangible reasoning behind it.

Joe

Guest Anglofile

Fair enough,

Please limit posts to on the field issues in future. :rolleyes:

GHS,

Promise and point well taken. I have grown an attachment to the club and some of the supporters over the past season. I really want it to continue.

Thanks,

Joe

No payday at all. No deal, no fee.

My ass hanging out in the breeze.

Like I said, I MUST BELIEVE although it is based on faith in the club. Have no tangible reasoning behind it.

Joe

I heard rumours that this was the way you liked it !!!

:laugh::cool::biggrin:

Come on, give the guy a break........Joe means no harm, he's a fan now.............not a truefan™ of course, even I'm not one of them apparantly after neigh on 50 years of hard slog.

You'll have to speak nicely to grandad as I think he has some spare badges left.

We can win on Sunday.

We must win on Sunday.

Come kick off, I'm very confident that those of you lucky enough to be there will create a classic atmosphere.

The rest is down to the players. I think they will give their all, they know what it means to us, the manager and the chairman. Recent form suggests they will "turn up" - against Boro' and Bristol they played well enough but just didn't have the quality. There is nothing any of us can do about the quality. Between now and the end of the season we need to rely on the passion of the fans, the guile of the manager and the effort of the team - I think all three will be present for that last three matches.

UTO

WTID

Guest Ripley Owl

RO,

Best,

Joe

Well said Joe ! :biggrin:

Guest Ripley Owl

Come on, give the guy a break........Joe means no harm, he's a fan now.............not a truefan™ of course, even I'm not one of them apparantly after neigh on 50 years of hard slog.

Well said Weshallovercome, i actually think it brightens Owlstalk up when Joe is posting ! :biggrin:

Yeah, let's give him a break. His job is clearly done.

He wound evryone up into a frenzy, only for it to amount to nothing - good job Joe.

how is that his fault exactly ?

it is not him who is now missing a pot to urinate in*

*having said he had a gold plated one

Yeah, let's give him a break. His job is clearly done.

He wound evryone up into a frenzy, only for it to amount to nothing - good job Joe.

how is that his fault exactly ?

it is not him who is now missing a pot to urinate in*

*having said he had a gold plated one

If you highlight the whole of my sentence, it answers your question.