the takeover..

hypothetical question:

if a takeover was dependent on LS and NP stepping down so that a new board could be installed, would you:

- want LS and NP to go and let the takeover happen

or

- decline the investment and seek/wait for different investors without such demands?

hypothetical question:

if a takeover was dependent on LS and NP stepping down so that a new board could be installed, would you:

or

- decline the investment and seek/wait for different investors without such demands?

Takeover and Investment aren't the same thing.

I'd rather keep LS & NP thanks.

hypothetical question:

or

How much money hypothetically? Is it significantly more than £8million?

hypothetical question:

or

I think this is a moot point as I'm sure LS has always said he will leave if the right investment comes along and thats what they want.

I could be wrong of course.

hypothetical question:

or

We've just won 3 games in a row for the first time in nearly 3 years. Why bother dredging up an arguement that has happened many, many times in the last 6 months?

I don't get some people......

We've just won 3 games in a row for the first time in nearly 3 years. Why bother dredging up an arguement that has happened many, many times in the last 6 months?

I don't get some people......

i'm just as delighted as you about the performances at the moment.

granted, this thread is in the wrong section, but it is a legitimate question.

Guest JUSTINTIMBERTOP

hypothetical question:

or

Not too sure bud!

Your askin a fella who thinks the Wizard of Oz is real!

He is he it not?

Regards

Springs

i'm just as delighted as you about the performances at the moment.

granted, this thread is in the wrong section, but it is a legitimate question.

Dont care if it a legit question. Why raise it hours after a good home performance, the 4th game of a 4 league game unbeaten run?

Especially as it's an question that has been gone over again and again.

hypothetical question:

or

Enjoy todays win. Why do you want to post this question tonight? Celebrate the win FFS.

Guest triple j

The thread police are out in style tonight.

Why can't the OP ask the question? Does everything have to be result related?

If you don't like it don't open it or read it :rolleyes:

The thread police are out in style tonight.

Why can't the OP ask the question? Does everything have to be result related?

If you don't like it don't open it or read it :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Might have known you would make an appearance!

Im not saying the question can't be asked - merely wanting to know the OP's reason why he posted it only hours after a good win and decent performance.

Guest triple j

Im not saying the question can't be asked - merely wanting to know the OP's reason why he posted it only hours after a good win and decent performance.

Becuse he wanted to post it, it was relevant because we seem to have a good manager, people seem to have taken to LS and the OP is asking if money is MORE important than what we have. I think.

Guest wayne foster

It's about time everyone stopped with the takeover/investment talk. If it happens it happens but let's concentrate on what we have, a half decent squad and a decent manager ( by the looks of it ). Lets get behind the team and finish as high as possible and look to build on it for next season.

Whatever the legacy is left by Strafford and Parker, sure we all want some billionaire to get hold of things and ease our passage (OOeer Matron)..but lets think back to what we had a couple of years ago...and while things may be progressing a little slower on the pitch than most would like...surely no-one could argue that the transparency we now have between board and fans is light years ahead of what we had in the recent past...I mean for fvcks sake, there were ardent fans been led to the fckin' Gibbett at one time..a press conference that was a downright embarrasment not only to Wednesday fans, but football fans in general...

If we end up having to do it the hard way...heads down fvckin' do it...being a Wednesday fan has never been a cakewalk...it never will be..and thats part of being a Wednesday fan...There will be no European champs league..there will be no Trophies like as not....they are now bought..and they are simply plastic pots to put on a mantle piece in Dubai, Moscow or New York..its not fvckin' football lads...its a soap opera..and if and when Wednesday get back up there..at least i'll be able to hold my head up and argue we did it the hard way..the fans, aligned with a board that understands the fans...dragging ourselves up by the bloody bootstraps would make my heart sing...Lee Strafford has had his critics...thats part and parcel of the whole sh*tfest we have down here....I was one of them...and there may be issues i still have...but one thing you cannot slate, is his obvious ardour to do whats best for the club and its long suffering supporters....and in my opinion we are getting there...ever so slowly..but we are doing it by ourselves at the minute...and that means a whole lot more to me than just nippin' to a shop and buying it...thats all Man City are doing..thats all Chelsea have done...Its an empty Chalice..it means nothing...theres **** all involved in it...theres 10 yr old kids that could run Chelsea...

Stay the course my friends..at least then you can hold your hands up and accept that you were part of what football has been...part of what football should be....Let the lobbers who traipse to games and come away aghast they only got a draw at home to phone in to 5 live and ask "What the **** is goin' on at Liverpool"..we are above that sort of elitist tat...we are Sheffield Wednesday...and whatever our position in whatever division...the rest can simply go **** themselves...

Up the motherfvckin' Owls...all else is tat.........

Edited by asteener1867