how bad is the beast

Guest T C's Tash

Guest HeddaGambler

been watchin a lot of south american football in the mdle of the night and independiente av got atop keeper hes only about 24ish i told wednesday bout him but no bugger seems interested,i reckon we could snaffle him for about 200k

Two words: Work Permit.

Jensen did amazingly well for Burnley in this league last season, and who is to say that Grant's weaknesses wouldn't get exposed lot more against Premiership strikers.

And Jensen had great first 1/4'th of the season.

Yep and he has had a couple of stinkers in the second quarter and is being found out for his ability (or lack of) to get down quickly. He also makes some poor decisions over coming or staying.

been watchin a lot of south american football in the mdle of the night and independiente av got atop keeper hes only about 24ish i told wednesday bout him but no bugger seems interested,i reckon we could snaffle him for about 200k

I think you will find how South American clubs can be very unrealistic when transfer valuing their players, especially when European clubs show interest.

Spoke to a forest fan the other day and they thought he was pretty good on loan. Played three games, was excellent in two (i'm sure he said he saved a couple of pens) and made a mistake in the third. Then got injured.

speak to another and he'll tell you he was poo ,footy fans are fickle. :biggrin:

wednesday fans massively overrate Grant. "Good shot stopper"??? it's like saying a centre half is a good header.

Why does he never come off his line? A ball into the six yard box should be the keepers EVERY time, someone tell him he can use his hands.

Even when he stuck to his line he STILL let that barnsley cross get past him. He doesn't command his area, is hopeless at saving penalties and doesn't inspire me.

I'm not saying he's useless, just over rated, and could be replaced by another competent keeper.

Guest EddieValentine

I've been very very impressed with szczesny at brentford. He's on loan from Arsenal and Has become a real favourite there...

Guest Parky1867

Simonsen is a good shout, always rated him. Murphy is another one Id be interested in, don't think Grant will be going anywhere though..

Someone like Simonsen at Stoke would be decent , if they had signed James he'd have been 3rd choice and Stoke have been linked with Ben Foster too.

Think AI would know him from when he was at Everton from 1998.

The Norwich keeper Forster is getting good reviews.

Not sure if its still the case but i read a few weeks ago Bristol City might be making Adriano Basso available for free this month.

Someone like Simonsen at Stoke would be decent , if they had signed James he'd have been 3rd choice and Stoke have been linked with Ben Foster too.

Think AI would know him from when he was at Everton from 1998.

The Norwich keeper Forster is getting good reviews.

Not sure if its still the case but i read a few weeks ago Bristol City might be making Adriano Basso available for free this month.

Basso reportedly had a bust up with their manager at the beginning of the season. Apparently he refused to play, so they signed Dean Gerkin