Buy tickets online

Guest keironw

just a quick oneended up pressing collect as my printer has brokenis there a collection time on matchday ? before a certain timeprobs get there about 2ish ?

just a quick oneended up pressing collect as my printer has brokenis there a collection time on matchday ? before a certain timeprobs get there about 2ish ?

You can pick up tickets right up until kick off, however be aware that long queues really start to build from 1:30 onwards, so get there as early as you can.

Guest keironw

You can pick up tickets right up until kick off, however be aware that long queues really start to build from 1:30 onwards, so get there as early as you can.

cheers

Just got my tickets for both Peterborough & Plymouth games, but it wouldn't seem to let me buy them both at the same time. I selected my seat for the Peterborough game, added it to my basket. Then went to the Plymouth tickets, tried to add that to my basket too but only one ticket was showing - the Peterborough one.In the end I just did them seperately but thought it was worth flagging up for you techy wizards.

Just renewed season tickets, nice and easy. Learnt last night that I was only 2 seats away from the centre of the Grandstand and they are making our bit the Family Stand. The two main reasons I have renewed straight away!

Think I may have purchased a faulty product! :Dark Sad:

I'm having difficulty buying the Colchester away tickets on line. I get to the list of away games but it doesn't give me an option to purchase against Colchester - or any other away game for that matter. Am I doing something wrong?

Seems strange! If you could email your details to the ticket office: ticketoffice@sheffieldwednesday.com they'll look into it for you.

Guest intercity0wl

Had this for a while now while trying to access Online tickets, always seems to be problems with it, is it just a cheap system as it always seems to have one problem or another. only copied the top of the error message here..

Server Error in '/' Application.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Source Error:

Line 37:

Line 38: // Get the renewal information for this member

Line 39: contrans.Open();

Line 40: SqlCommand cm = new SqlCommand(sql, contrans);

Line 41: cm.Parameters.Add("@sessionid", SqlDbType.VarChar, 30);

Source File: c:\websites\Sheffield Wednesday\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs Line: 39

Stack Trace:

Had this for a while now while trying to access Online tickets, always seems to be problems with it, is it just a cheap system as it always seems to have one problem or another. only copied the top of the error message here..

Server Error in '/' Application.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Source Error:

Line 37:

Line 38: // Get the renewal information for this member

Line 39: contrans.Open();

Line 40: SqlCommand cm = new SqlCommand(sql, contrans);

Line 41: cm.Parameters.Add("@sessionid", SqlDbType.VarChar, 30);

Source File: c:\websites\Sheffield Wednesday\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs Line: 39

Stack Trace:

Strange - can you send all the details (including Client ID and how the error occured) to the ticket office we'll get someone to lok into it for you: ticketoffice@sheffieldwednesday.com

Cheers.

Guest intercity0wl

Strange - can you send all the details (including Client ID and how the error occured) to the ticket office we'll get someone to lok into it for you: ticketoffice@sheffieldwednesday.com

Cheers.

Cheers James, Email sent.

Have the club started charging a booking fee for on line tickets ? Just been on to get an Orient ticket and there seems to be a £2 charge which I haven't been charged before. Anybody else noticed this ?

Just logged on to post the same thing.