Buy tickets online

Im quit peeved I rang ticket office yesterday I got answered and then put down then I tryed ringing megga store no one answerd afte 10 mins waiting same again today on both megga store and ticket office. Does anyone actually answer the phones in this department?. I mean your waisting peoples phone bills as its 0871 number and I think its a desgrace!!!!. What I was ringing for is to find out how much Intercity Owl will be for Birmingham please, I thought I would ask on here cos you got more chance getting a reply from Deejayone and prompt too.

[quote name='tilIdie' date='04 February 2011 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1296823790' post='2885716']
Im quit peeved I rang ticket office yesterday I got answered and then put down then I tryed ringing megga store no one answerd afte 10 mins waiting same again today on both megga store and ticket office. Does anyone actually answer the phones in this department?. I mean your waisting peoples phone bills as its 0871 number and I think its a desgrace!!!!. What I was ringing for is to find out how much Intercity Owl will be for Birmingham please, I thought I would ask on here cos you got more chance getting a reply from Deejayone and prompt too.
[/quote]
Sorry, just seen this as I tend to not look at the pinned threads!

Did you get sorted?

Birmingham ICO is: Adults £15, Juniors £14 - you can usually find this information on the 'Forthcoming Games' page of the OS: http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/ForthcomingGames/0,,10304,00.html

Guest intercity0wl
Just in case anybody from the club is reading this, have been getting this for the last 7 hours while trying to purchase tickets online. so giving the club money is proving a tad difficult, AGAIN

[b] Server Error in '/' Application. [/b]

[b] [i]Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.[/i] [/b]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif"][b]Description: [/b]An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

[b]Exception Details: [/b]System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

[b]Source Error:[/b]

[/font]
Line 53: SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(cm);
Line 54: DataTable dt = new DataTable();
[font="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif"][color="red"]Line 55: da.Fill(dt);
[/color]Line 56:
Line 57: //Adjust the Prices dependent on Finance[/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif"][b][font="Verdana"]Source File: [/font][/b]c:\websites\Sheffield Wednesday\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs[b][font="Verdana"] Line: [/font][/b]55

[b][font="Verdana"]Stack Trace:[/font][/b]

[/font]
[SqlException (0x80131904): Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +1950954
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +4846939
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +194
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2392
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +33
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +83
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +297
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +954
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +162
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +32
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +141
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +12
System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +10
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +130
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +162
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable) +115
assets_controls_ctrQuickViewBasket.GetCurrentBasket() in c:\websites\Sheffield Wednesday\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs:55
assets_controls_ctrQuickViewBasket.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\websites\Sheffield Wednesday\assets\controls\ctrQuickViewBasket.ascx.cs:26
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627