Buy tickets online

Guest bigandy

How do you change the age band for away tickets?post-4218-1255430224_thumb.jpg

Thats the problem Im having. The option doesnt appear on the age band when trying to purchase an away ticket. Surely when we registered on our season tickets on the onlineshop thing the correct age band should appear automatically?

^^I noticed something similar.The client ID, surname, postcode option works fine.The email and password option logs in, but to a different account with no purchase history or season ticket.Not an issue as I can just use the option that works - could potentially cause problems for some people if they start using multiple accounts without realising.

For some reason one (the client ID one) works, and the other doesn't?

^^I noticed something similar.The client ID, surname, postcode option works fine.The email and password option logs in, but to a different account with no purchase history or season ticket.Not an issue as I can just use the option that works - could potentially cause problems for some people if they start using multiple accounts without realising.

Hi - thanks for pointing this out, can you please PM me your name, ClientID and Email Address so I can look into this for you?

Yup, same thing. Probably me being a clutz mind...

fair do's that really is easy/simple. it doesn't have to be printed in colour or anything silly like that does it? i guess there's a barcode on it which gets scanned or something (?)

Black and white is fine. It's a barcode - much like when you print off your airline ticket/boarding pass with Ryanair/Easyjet/BA, etc.

not a tight sod but taking the missis who never goes so was just wondering and also in the process of loosing my job so there u go pal

Well i lost my job before i got a season ticket, i also have a morgage and bills. My mrs also bought a season ticket. If you really want cheaper tickets get JSA and sit in NW corner and ask them if you can use you season ticket so you can move to NW corner for one match.Also take advantage of friends for a fiver against PNE.

Black and white is fine. It's a barcode - much like when you print off your airline ticket/boarding pass with Ryanair/Easyjet/BA, etc.

cool. cheers mate, will deffo be getting a lot more tickets this way from now on - couldn't quite stretch to a season ticket this year :(well done SWFC.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

cool. cheers mate, will deffo be getting a lot more tickets this way from now on - couldn't quite stretch to a season ticket this year :(well done SWFC.

Its a lot cheaper£1 cheaper for every ticket, plus phone booking costs £2 per ticket as well.For comparison to buy 4 tickets online is £12 cheaper in total than if you bought the same tickets over the phone.