Buy tickets online

Whenever I go to buy tickets on the new Wednesday online shop, it says this instead of showing me a stadium plan- therefore I can't pick seats or purchase tickets for away games online.Is this because its now too late to post tickets (don't see why), so I'll have to go to Hillsborough anyway, or because we've sold out (not my impression), or why?? Anyone else with same problem?Please sort this Lee, can't be difficult.

I had the same problem a few weeks ago.Make sure you're using https://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk and not www.shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk

My friend you are an absolute legend!I have had this problem since the Newcastle away tickets became available. I tried calling the club several times and had no luck.Just tried this to see if it works and what do you know?!HullOwlPhil= Legend!

My friend you are an absolute legend!I have had this problem since the Newcastle away tickets became available. I tried calling the club several times and had no luck.Just tried this to see if it works and what do you know?!HullOwlPhil= Legend!

This post has made all the days of frustration trying to work out what the problem was worthwhile :biggrin:

Agreed! Cheers HullOwlPhil (Legend)!Can we make sure Lee sees this as well, surely hurting ticket sales?

When I e-mailed the club about this a few weeks ago they did say they would look at making all links redirect to the https://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk link. I'm no IT geek but I would think it's fairly easy to make www.shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk (and any others that don't work correctly) redirect to the correct link. I've e-mailed the club to see if they will be doing this asap as it will undoubtedly be stopping a few people at least from purchasing tickets.

Tickets for all home games are available online now by visiting:

No mention of the mighty Posh, do we get 3 points for an abandonment?? Please???

Might have to pop along for a match soon.

Guest jeffrey

Yes - Once you have selected your match a stadium view comes up which allows you to select stand, block and seat.

is it any cheaper to take some one to the match if i am a season ticket holder

Yes - Once you have selected your match a stadium view comes up which allows you to select stand, block and seat.

Cheers pal. Never had to do that cause always had a season ticket but foook me. How can these stay away fans still have stupid excuses? Its the most easiet poo poo in the world. It took me 5 mins from registering to printing the bad boy out. Exceptionally good system.

Cheers pal. Never had to do that cause always had a season ticket but foook me. How can these stay away fans still have stupid excuses? Its the most easiet poo poo in the world. It took me 5 mins from registering to printing the bad boy out. Exceptionally good system.

And we're making it BETTER... ;-)

Guest jeffrey

That has to go down as a all time classic :laugh:

not a tight sod but taking the missis who never goes so was just wondering and also in the process of loosing my job so there u go pal

Guest bigandy

How do you change to age band when buying tickets online?Everytime I select a ticket for an away game it always automatically puts the Adults price even though we've got season tickets in other age bands, and for both Bristol City and Watford I want to change my Old mans ticket to a senior but I dont know how to!Anyone with any help would be much appreciated