Away Kit

Guest jimmyowl77

Bugger, working til 12 then have to set off to Peterborough so ain't got time, will have to go on tues night after work.

Guest intercity0wl

Buy me a large Grandad.

Buy a load and bring em down to Peterborough and sell em to us who cant get down to shop this morning for an extra fiver.. Tidy profit in it me thinks for any budding Del Boy

Just got mine and my Dad's. Some idiot threw his wallet at my head! :-)

I wonder who that was :biggrin:I was about 5th in and 1st served, GET IN.Mr Strafford was in the club shop with his new away shirt on, you don't get Kevin "21 Club" McCabe interacting with the fans in the club shop do you!As DJ1 said in another thread the SCH logo is stuck on (the one on display in the shop isn't!), all 3 Puma logos are stiched (chest/shoulders). Love it already.

post-4748-1250325900_thumb.jpg

post-4748-1250325911_thumb.jpg

post-4748-1250325921_thumb.jpg

post-4748-1250325961_thumb.jpg

post-4748-1250325970_thumb.jpg

post-4748-1250325983_thumb.jpg

Edited by nk

I wonder who that was :biggrin:I was about 5th in and 1st served, GET IN.Mr Strafford was in the club shop with his new away shirt on, you don't get Kevin "21 Club" McCabe interacting with the fans in the club shop do you!As DJ1 said in another thread the SCH logo is stuck on (the one on display in the shop isn't!), all 3 Puma logos are stiched (chest/shoulders). Love it already.

Was it you? I didn't mind. If you/they were a United fan, it would have probably been war!! Off to Peterborough now.

Guest Deleted member

Just got mine and my Dad's. Some idiot threw his wallet at my head! :-)

lol

That was me!! damn wasp attacking me, took a swing at it and the bloody wallet flew out of my hand!!

Im really chuffed with my shirt...

Posted Image

Guest York-owl

i can see a good few shirts been taken after wash or 2 or it feels like it could tear easy the sponsor logo , have say though why is it not printed into the shirt as the 1 in the shop window is.but over all its very nice shirt.

Edited by York-owl

is the SCH logo shiny like the plusnet one was, or is it different?

Same stuff as the names/numbers that are printed on the back.Also noticed it doesn't have the SCH URL on the back of the shirt like the home one (not sure if the one on the display in the club shop has).

As DJ1 said in another thread the SCH logo is stuck on (the one on display in the shop isn't!), all 3 Puma logos are stiched (chest/shoulders). Love it already.

Shame the home isn't. Would prefer stitched on the shoulders.Looks good quite tempted to get one next week.