Away Kit

Unfortunately the Children's Hospital logos are transferred on to the Away shirts (unlike being dyed into the shirt on the home kits), so I'm waiting to see what they are like 'in the flesh' before buying these ones.

You aren't allowed to view before you buy plus they've all sold out.

Guest BarmyBetto

10% off for current season ticket holders25% off for last seasons season ticket holders

So what happens if you got both. Do you get 35% off?

Guest York-owl

As with the home kit, the fact we didnt change supplier until March, when we would normally order in Oct, means we have to wait for the away kit, it is due in the next 2 weeks but we dont have definate dates, once we do we will update you on the official website.Remember for each shirt sold up to 10k £1 goes to TCHC after this it increases, I personally love the colour of this one, defo gonna be a good sellerCaz

cant sell shirts that are not sale can we,which no money to tchc and no money for laws to spend, by sound of what you are saying you must work in mega store and from you saying the away kit wont now be on sale till nearly september.by then the transfer window will be shut.

What about the home shirts as well? The Club said they were pretty much sold out of all shirts last week and were hoping to have another delivery before the Barnsley game, I wanted to buy mine before the game on Saturday.

cant sell shirts that are not sale can we,which no money to tchc and no money for laws to spend, by sound of what you are saying you must work in mega store and from you saying the away kit wont now be on sale till nearly september.by then the transfer window will be shut.

Kit needs to be in the store before 1st September (or is it the 30th) :biggrin:The 25% off from last years season ticket offer will have expired if it's any later than this!

Unfortunately the Children's Hospital logos are transferred on to the Away shirts (unlike being dyed into the shirt on the home kits), so I'm waiting to see what they are like 'in the flesh' before buying these ones.

Where have you heard that?The one in the club shop is printed into the shirt like the home kit.

What about the home shirts as well? The Club said they were pretty much sold out of all shirts last week and were hoping to have another delivery before the Barnsley game, I wanted to buy mine before the game on Saturday.

They have kids upto 32/34 and adult long sleeve shirts in stock.

Man Utd launching both new home and away kits this summer - home kits been on sale a while, away kit doesn't go on sale until next week. Nobody puts two new kits on sale at same time. They'll have had kits sorted and ordered over a year ago. Wednesday have switched suppliers and produced two best kits in years in half the time. If you want to buy both kits you'll go to shop twice and might buy other stuff. If launched at same time, people more likely to buy one or other (and sales of away kit would suffer if launched at same time as home kit). Are you saying you'd buy an away shirt now if it was on sale but it's going to be another couple of weeks so you're not going to bother?

Guest York-owl

Man Utd launching both new home and away kits this summer - home kits been on sale a while, away kit doesn't go on sale until next week. Nobody puts two new kits on sale at same time. They'll have had kits sorted and ordered over a year ago. Wednesday have switched suppliers and produced two best kits in years in half the time. If you want to buy both kits you'll go to shop twice and might buy other stuff. If launched at same time, people more likely to buy one or other (and sales of away kit would suffer if launched at same time as home kit). Are you saying you'd buy an away shirt now if it was on sale but it's going to be another couple of weeks so you're not going to bother?

id bye both at the same time if they both went on sale at the same time,club said it be on sale in august its now august and still no news on dates as when its out.and where did i say im not going to bother byeing it :huh:

Guest Deleted member

Here's hoping this will be every bit as successful as the home shirt launchLooking forward to modelling mine at Peterboro this afternoonWas thinking last night. I haven't felt this positive about our club since the early 90s. And I've never EVER had both kits in the same season before :-)