Away Kit

Same stuff as the names/numbers that are printed on the back.Also noticed it doesn't have the SCH URL on the back of the shirt like the home one (not sure if the one on the display in the club shop has).

at least its better than the heavy felt stuff we use to have

Why isn't the Logo in the shirt?When are we changing the shirt - will this one be for 2 years and we'll change the home one next season?I do like it though - but love how the home shirt has the logo as part of the material.

Why isn't the Logo in the shirt?

When are we changing the shirt - will this one be for 2 years and we'll change the home one next season?

I do like it though - but love how the home shirt has the logo as part of the material.

That's what I'd like to know, the one in the club shop in the window is.

My guess it's cheaper to produce this way?

That's what I'd like to know, the one in the club shop in the window is.My guess it's cheaper to produce this way?

I was told it was because of the timeframes involved - normally kits are ordered in November(ish) for the next season, however ours were ordered in March this year which led to a delay.The problem then is that they concentrated on the Home kit productions models first and went for the dyed-in logo on that, but the processes involved meant they didn't have time to integrate the dye for the production model of the away shirt (which is a generic design one and not a custom one in the first place).They made the best of what they could in the timeframes, apparently. I know the club wanted dyed-in, but we just couldn't have them - it's certainly not a cost thing (or at least that's not the impression I got).

I was told it was because of the timeframes involved - normally kits are ordered in November(ish) for the next season, however ours were ordered in March this year which led to a delay.The problem then is that they concentrated on the Home kit productions models first and went for the dyed-in logo on that, but the processes involved meant they didn't have time to integrate the dye for the production model of the away shirt (which is a generic design one and not a custom one in the first place).They made the best of what they could in the timeframes, apparently. I know the club wanted dyed-in, but we just couldn't have them - it's certainly not a cost thing (or at least that's not the impression I got).

I think for future kits we should go for the dyed in style time permitting, I much prefer it.