Away Kit

Ordered mine online

I await its arrival. Thinking after the season's started though

IMO that is very poor that the club cannot get two new kits out before the start of the season, other clubs don't seem to have that problem so why do we.

Guest hayhurst

IMO that is very poor that the club cannot get two new kits out before the start of the season, other clubs don't seem to have that problem so why do we.

Normally we would order new shirts in October but due to the change of supllier we didnt order them until March, this coupled with the high demand, I would suggest due to the quality, the stripes, the sponsor etc, our suppliers are finding it difficult to meet our deamns, with such short timeframes. We have requested that anything that is ready at the factory is flown in to get some more stock sooner, however we are awaiting a confirmation of volumes and dates. Once we have this we will post this on the official website.

Guest Deleted member

I think its a triumph of marketing.Whyput two kits in the shop when you can sell the blue and white out - restocking with the away kit.Brilliant idea

Guest York-owl

I think its a triumph of marketing.Whyput two kits in the shop when you can sell the blue and white out - restocking with the away kit.Brilliant idea

how do you work that one out with no away kit on sale yet means no money coming into the club, home kit sold out in most sizes and no re stock also means no money coming into the club.no wonder we no money to spend on players.

I think its a triumph of marketing.

Why put two kits in the shop when you can sell the blue and white out - restocking with the away kit.

Brilliant idea

Because me for starters plus a lot of people on here plus a lot of people I have spoken too have said that this year they will be buying the home and away shirt which means more money coming into the club which would mean BL might have a little bit more cash to play with.

As with the home kit, the fact we didnt change supplier until March, when we would normally order in Oct, means we have to wait for the away kit, it is due in the next 2 weeks but we dont have definate dates, once we do we will update you on the official website.Remember for each shirt sold up to 10k £1 goes to TCHC after this it increases, I personally love the colour of this one, defo gonna be a good sellerCaz

Guest wobbels112

im not keen on the new home kit but it is growing on me slowly but i love the new away kit but when is it on sae