Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• Very Popular
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. A player that specialized in the spectacular! Although his goal away at Birmingham wasn't a screamer, it was a great finish and brilliant celebration.
  2. It's a shame the kit was never made, would be great to see something like this done for the 30th anniversary. Its hard to imagine its been so long since that great day. It was a real privilege to be at that game, so grateful my Dad got the tickets. I made this Shez art piece a few years back, might make a nice commemorative print.
  3. A new shirt idea, 1994 style sleeves, umbro with the real Owl logo. It would be nice to see us have a worthwhile sponsor, like the Sheffield children's hospital shirt. Having some guy's surname on the shirts is getting a little tiresome. The NHS Hibs shirt got me thinking about other worthwhile causes. In such a difficult time for everyone, Mind seems like an appropriate choice of charity sponsor? Thoughts? UTO
  4. We've had some great fanzines over the years. Here's a Spitting Feathers front cover, which apparently contains some apologies from W.M.Lee!! And let's not forget that WOTMT has made a recent comeback! So we do still have a paper fanzine.
  5. Maps celebrating some of the biggest games in SWFC history, players name’s instead of train stations. We’ve had some real legends over the years. https://www.medocmall.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_sheffieldwednesday&state=products&dept_id=62&sub_dept_id=75 UTO
  6. I also suggested the club make some of these for away days and special occasions (weddings!?), but they weren't interested.
  7. FYI – 2 of my t-shirt designs are now available in the Owl’s Megastore and online shop. These designs were first seen on Owlstalk! I know @HOOTIE AND THE poo TU likes a t-shirt! Anyway, I just thought I’d let people know. UTO