New course at Hallam Uni

How to be a True-fan.

Ran by Grandad, Mick the Rawmarsh owl who calls into RS and a few other volunteers from Owlstalk.

A lot of people don't know how to be proper fans. They just get brought along one day without having had any formal induction and that's where the problems start. 

They need educating.

A formal qualification would allow them to do such things as post on social media, sit on their hands and cheer politely.

That's where Grandad and Mick come in. Nine modules over 3 semesters.

The qualification will give you the right to call into RS, buy a season ticket and volunteer your views on here.

Enrolment begins the day we fail to qualify for the playoffs cos when that happens it'll be the moaners fault. If they had the True fan diploma we would've got to the final.

UTO.

4 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

How to be a True-fan.

Ran by Grandad, Mick the Rawmarsh owl who calls into RS and a few other volunteers from Owlstalk.

A lot of people don't know how to be proper fans. They just get brought along one day without having had any formal induction and that's where the problems start. 

They need educating.

A formal qualification would allow them to do such things as post on social media, sit on their hands and cheer politely.

The qualification will give you the right to call into RS, buy a season ticket and volunteer your views on here.

Enrolment begins the day we fail to qualify for the playoffs cos when that happens it'll be the moaners fault. If they had the True fan diploma we would've got to the final.

UTO.

WAWAW eh?

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

Will it cover booing?

Yeah that's one of the modules.

How to stop the boo-ing when it happens.

Think it involves a counter boo. Like booing at the boo-ers or summat.

Can't se how that would work but they are the experts not me.

2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Will it cover booing?

Theres a separate course for Booing, but you have to go through a pouting class, lasts about 3 weeks..not difficult...

I see the OP must have f.ookin' flown through the "Flouncing" degree though...Well done Dierdrie 

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

How to be a True-fan.

They need educating.

UTO.

H

R

A

T

A

T

T

E

Guest mrbluesky
4 minutes ago, markowl said:

I've heard it clashes with the How to be a Bellend course.

Oh the one you have a Masters in?;-)

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Theres a separate course for Booing, but you have to go through a pouting class, lasts about 3 weeks..not difficult...

I see the OP must have f.ookin' flown through the "Flouncing" degree though...Well done Dierdrie 

lol ahh, I might get some tips off the daughter re pouting and I should breeze it! 

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

lol ahh, I might get some tips off the daughter re pouting and I should breeze it! 

Careful though...I signed onto that one thinking it would be full of gorgeous birds..sat next to a fat brickie...it was "re groutin'"

Edited by asteener1867