Fernando

14 hours ago, Copthorneowl said:

Parkerowl my friend (I hope) I'm starting to feel sorry for you cos you're being attacked from all sides.

Mate can I respectfully ask you to consider that Fernando (my lovely Nando) did not so much "put the club in any bad way" he let himself down" by refusing to play, he's apologised - literally everybody felt the club came out of that episode really well DC and CC in particular FF was wrong (still love him).

The muppets that caused damage at Brum let the club down and I'm sure the club will have to pay for the damage you have to accept the two incidents are not in any way parallel.

Attacked ? haha give over you melt lol 

why would anyone care what this lot on here think ? they don't even go to the games.

Edited by parkerowl

Heard people slating Reach from behind me, obviously they were the sort of fans that have FF tinted glasses.

Reach had zero protection provided to him by FF for much of that first half.

I am not sure we will ever see super FFs "A" game again, engineering a move at its best.

Edited by BD2OWL

15 minutes ago, BD2OWL said:

Heard people slating Reach from behind me, obviously they were the sort of fans that have FF tinted glasses.

I am not sure we will ever see super FFs "A" game again, engineering a move at its best.

Totally agree with this post. his miss on their goal line was hilarious. Just stepped clean over the ball instead of kicking it.

41 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

So you say..

No. 

Just made it up. 

16 minutes ago, BD2OWL said:

Seems like you've made your mind up and will see what you want to see. 

Just now, parkerowl said:

Totally agree with this post. his miss on their goal line was hilarious. Just stepped clean over the ball instead of kicking it.

You accusing him of doing that deliberately? 

It's only been a month. The FF saga will probably have a ripple effect for some time to come, yet. 

He certainly isn't the same cheeky chappy playing with a smile on his face as he was last season. To be expected, I suppose. There will be some scar tissue from all this.

I just hope he gets back to his best on the pitch. Not quite happening for him at the moment. The word baggage springs to mind. 

2 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Needs sacking waste of space the way he deliberately passed the ball to Fletch when surrounded by Forest defenders, for Fletch to pass to Lee for the goal.

it was a good ball to fletcher but he's not the only one capable of a 3 yard ball round the corner is he? 

it was a good ball to fletcher but he's not the only one capable of a 3 yard ball round the corner is he? 

He's also not the only one capable of missing an absolute sitter. Have you forgotten about LJ's howler at Brentford? Joao's chance was easier to score too.

But yet, let's just sack him off too.

FF out.

Joao out.

Whilst we're at it Westwood has dropped a few clangers in recent weeks too.

Westwood out.

Have I missed anyone?

2 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

He's also not the only one capable of missing an absolute sitter. Have you forgotten about LJ's howler at Brentford? Joao's chance was easier to score too.

But yet, let's just sack him off too.

FF out.

Joao out.

Whilst we're at it Westwood has dropped a few clangers in recent weeks too.

Westwood out.

Have I missed anyone?

Agree about Westwood, cost us points this season so far.

3 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

it's ok you carry on internet name calling, it's probably all you can do to make you feel good.

it's certainly the only place you'd ever do it.

And no doubt you'd call/accuse FF, or any other players for that matter, the things that you post on here to his face. 

Scrap the hard man routine. 

Nobody takes you seriously. 

So what are you expecting from him, to go round the entire team then do a bicycle kick from thirty yards out?

It's because he upset your sensibilities, so you want your pound of flesh.  The only way you can do it is to concoct a little scenario in your mind, which you have now  convinced yourself is true so you can have ago at him.