Live Stream For Bournemouth Game.

How do you actually watch it through bet 365 seen it a few times but never shows up when you go to live streams on bet 365 website, always just got tennis streams and a few Brazilian games or somert on ?

has in-play streams but you need to live outside the UK or use a vpn

How do you actually watch it through bet 365 seen it a few times but never shows up when you go to live streams on bet 365 website, always just got tennis streams and a few Brazilian games or somert on ?

As Modboy said you'd need to be out the UK or use a VPN. I believe you also need to have placed a bet on any football game or have a minimum of £5 in your account.

When you click on the stream there's always some other shyte on, but as soon as it kicks off and you meet the requirements to watch it then it will always change to the live match.

Guest rubydubydoo

Its about time live streams were made available for all away matches and in a proper and legal format that could provide a revenue stream to the club.

I cant get to all away matches and would love to watch them and not on a laptop that keeps buffering.

I do not think this would impact attendances as I would much rather go and watch live if I can.

As Modboy said you'd need to be out the UK or use a VPN. I believe you also need to have placed a bet on any football game or have a minimum of £5 in your account.

When you click on the stream there's always some other shyte on, but as soon as it kicks off and you meet the requirements to watch it then it will always change to the live match.

I have money in my account and running hotspot shield vpn, and i have tried going through multiple countries still not showing up on the streaming list. Any ideas please?

I have money in my account and running hotspot shield vpn, and i have tried going through multiple countries still not showing up on the streaming list. Any ideas please?

I've not checked the bet365 website yet but on their iPhone app it has a little picture of a TV next you our game which indicates it should be shown live, along with Wolves v Ipswich.

Its about time live streams were made available for all away matches and in a proper and legal format that could provide a revenue stream to the club.

I cant get to all away matches and would love to watch them and not on a laptop that keeps buffering.

I do not think this would impact attendances as I would much rather go and watch live if I can.

it would never work if all away games were shown.

maybe 3/4 games a season when demans for tickets are high. £15 quid a pop say could bring some money in.