Madine recall tomorrow

Well following on from the Antonio fiasco, you wouldn't put it past us. One of the things that got us into the mess before, was not so much big spending, but underselling our assets. Seems like littles changed in that respect.

Antonio wanted out, so does Madine. With Madine out of contract in the summer and very unlikely to sign a new deal (even if he were offered one), clubs can hold us to ransom and pay peanuts for him.

It was maybe unfortunate that his contract runs out so soon after he was released, but we suspended his pay while he was locked up and have brought him back to see if he's a changed man/player. He's not, so we want rid. I'll be happy if we can effectively release him straight to another club, without a big pay off.

Antonio wanted out, so does Madine. With Madine out of contract in the summer and very unlikely to sign a new deal (even if he were offered one), clubs can hold us to ransom and pay peanuts for him.

It was maybe unfortunate that his contract runs out so soon after he was released, but we suspended his pay while he was locked up and have brought him back to see if he's a changed man/player. He's not, so we want rid. I'll be happy if we can effectively release him straight to another club, without a big pay off.

It's debatable whether they wanted out, but it doesn't necessarily mean we shouldn't hold out for a decent fee.

Madine probably won't be the long term answer but I'd have him back for the games over the xmas period, we're short of options & Madine will be fitter & more confident after the regular run of games he's had at coventry.

Nuhiu was awful against Wolves, and hasn't scored in 11 games. but he knows he won't be dropped regardless of his level of performance due to the lack of competition.

Madine probably won't be the long term answer but I'd have him back for the games over the xmas period, we're short of options & Madine will be fitter & more confident after the regular run of games he's had at coventry.

Nuhiu was awful against Wolves, and hasn't scored in 11 games. but he knows he won't be dropped regardless of his level of performance due to the lack of competition.

My thoughts too

Wasn't Nuhiu dropped a couple of games ago?

Well following on from the Antonio fiasco, you wouldn't put it past us. One of the things that got us into the mess before, was not so much big spending, but underselling our assets. Seems like littles changed in that respect.

Hold on.

The only person saying Madine will be allowed to leave, and for free, is Madine.

Absolutely no evidence of the club saying either of those things.

Why do you look for sticks to beat the club with? Aim the irritation at the right people, in this case bloody Madine.

His attitude is a little shitty.

Im a Madine fan, i still think, given the chance he could score goals up top with May.

But it annoys me when he says stupid things in interviews, why not say he wants to fight for him place and scoring goals at Coventry will hopefully prove a point to SWFC.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of his, BUT, i would recall him and tell him you've got the next 12 games in the starting eleven, you're not going to get dropped. Go out and prove youre a championship centre forward. If you do well, we will offer you a new contract in the summer.

What's to lose?

To be honest, I'm not a fan of his, BUT, i would recall him and tell him you've got the next 12 games in the starting eleven, you're not going to get dropped. Go out and prove youre a championship centre

forward. If you do well, we will offer you a new contract in the summer.

What's to lose?

errrr.....the next 12 games maybe?

lol

Agree though he has to be an extra option if he has got some confidence and fitness back.

NO ,NO ,NO ,NO ,NO 

Madine is not the answer . had his chance and cannot cut it at championship level. He will always score in the pub league because thats his level. 

F

No body is saying he is the answer but its him or Nuhiu. I love Nuhiu to little bits but he's had more than his fair chance now. Give Madine the same run in the team he's had and if he gets only 3 goals over 21 games (give or take a couple of games) then bin him off, neither Madine or Wednesday have anything to lose now.