Dom howson

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Guest wilyfox

My feelings would be mixed. A very lively player, but we'd simply be sharpening him up to help Forest's cause on his return after Ince departs. There'd probably be no scope for an extension.

My feelings would be mixed. A very lively player, but we'd simply be sharpening him up to help Forest's cause on his return after Ince departs. There'd probably be no scope for an extension.

I'd say 80% of loans are exactly that be it getting players back fit or getting young players game time.

we fall into the 20% normally.....

the players who can't get a game at their parent club for whatever reason.

Guest wilyfox

I'd say 80% of loans are exactly that be it getting players back fit or getting young players game time.

we fall into the 20% normally.....

the players who can't get a game at their parent club for whatever reason.

Yes, but not normally for a rival. We borrowed Best, but we got him for the remainder of the season - so we were effectively sharpening him up for our own use. With Paterson, it would be different. If he comes here and does well, there's no way they'd permit him to stay.

I'm trying to interpret what a 50/50 chance is with us!

I'm thinking in reality it means 0.1/99.9 we won't get someone in before tomorrow

To really be certain it needs to say we are 99.9/0.1 certain of having someone "across the line" (replacing "Green light BTW) by the weekend. Anything else means we won't!!

I hope I am proven wrong and would be "delighted"( A Brian Laws word that) to be so