I promise I'm not wumming, why did we....

Well...... without westwood we probs would have conceded four today but realistically no not at all.

But as I said you don't play Reda for clean sheets you play him to be a threat and bag goals when you need them.

Question is why bloody let him go? Bit gutted we never tried him up front.

He made it exciting too. Proper blead for the club.

Bit of a delayed reaction to him leaving really this, I really surpressed it but not now! Not bloody now!

Don't get me wrong tas, I wish we'd given him another year as a back up.

But he's a dross defender to what we have now.

We're certainly not missing him for his defensive qualities as we have a better defensive record than when he was here. If we're counting on him for his goals alone then we are looking at it the wrong way. When you add to that his injury record then it was clear why his contract wasn't renewed. I imagine the same will happen to Buxton next Summer.

My point is why did we sell him?

We could bring him on in games we need a goal and stuff.

Ya know what fine don't bother I should have kicked off when we sold him.

Are you suggesting a Graham coughlan style, chuck him up front idea?

We 'let' him go.... jesus christ no wonder we are such a mess. You don't just let someome like that go, he was the core of the teams morale.

I'd like him in my aresnal if I was gray. Cover at lb, goal threat. Blead blue and white.

Why do we eff off players like cog and reda?

Are you suggesting a Graham coughlan style, chuck him up front idea?

Ya can scoff but we never bloody tried it.... and he used to score..... A LOT!

We 'let' him go.... jesus christ no wonder we are such a mess. You don't just let someome like that go, he was the core of the teams morale.

I'd like him in my aresnal if I was gray. Cover at lb, goal threat. Blead blue and white.

Why do we eff off players like cog and reda?

I'm with you on that one. 

reda played with his heart on his sleeve a great player to have around , if you put him anywhere he would give his all and some,

yes he wasn't the greatest but his heart and fire made up for that , his goals would have been welcome by all on here and to my mind he should still be here as back up if nothing else ,it was a sad day for swfc when he left