10 minutes ago, Willie Henderson said:

I'd forgotten how rubbish we actually were, I must have blocked it all out, thank christ.

I’ve been doing that for 25 years. We’re really Reight good!!

• Haha 5

According to that table from game week 33 to 44 we sit in 4th. Talk about timing your form, and we’ve had some stinkers in that time as well. 

I really want to see Blackburn and Birmingham relegated which means we need at least 1 more win. Huddersfield have never really bothered me and I am actually a little fond of them for allowing Simmo to send a ball into orbit in the best L1 penalty shoot out of all time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alb1owl said:

According to that table from game week 33 to 44 we sit in 4th. Talk about timing your form, and we’ve had some stinkers in that time as well. 

I really want to see Blackburn and Birmingham relegated which means we need at least 1 more win. Huddersfield have never really bothered me and I am actually a little fond of them for allowing Simmo to send a ball into orbit in the best L1 penalty shoot out of all time.

Your forgetting they knocked us out of play offs in 2017 and for some reason there fans have took an obsession to us since, let the f*ckers go down as long as we stay up

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wadsley Bridge Owl said:

Your forgetting they knocked us out of play offs in 2017 and for some reason there fans have took an obsession to us since, let the f*ckers go down as long as we stay up

Meh, a small price to pay for a Sheffield-launched satellite.