Owls Megastore suggestion.

Been to get a ticket earlier.  Small queue of around ten people when I get there in line for the “ticket” tills, this queue gradually gets a little longer. 

during this time not one person came in to purchase merchandise, yet there was two employees just sat having natter on the “merchandise” tills. 

now my suggestion is…enable both sets of tills to do both transactions. I appreciate that 10-20 people queuing isn’t a massive queue but it was a lunch time, and I guess that some were on lunch breaks. And I’m sure at times it’s busier than that. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TheSlicer said:

Been to get a ticket earlier.  Small queue of around ten people when I get there in line for the “ticket” tills, this queue gradually gets a little longer. 

during this time not one person came in to purchase merchandise, yet there was two employees just sat having natter on the “merchandise” tills. 

now my suggestion is…enable both sets of tills to do both transactions. I appreciate that 10-20 people queuing isn’t a massive queue but it was a lunch time, and I guess that some were on lunch breaks. And I’m sure at times it’s busier than that. 

Only bad customers demand 2 tills.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheSlicer said:

Bad customer. 

Why you not sell house, buy 100 year season ticket? 

image.png.80054a3d4b60fbe52eff648aecd8b87f.png

• Haha 5

I have not been to the megastore in ten years and by the looks of the pictures on Twitter it looks like Primark. a load of old tat, but the difference is that our tat comes at a price.

For many months, I've seen that there is a gap for someone to open an alternative to the megastore. Folk are trying to limit their spends whilst Chansiri is there and it is really unaffordable. 

Someone could open an online alternative Wednesday shop, with their own wednesday designs, picking up on the hillsborough miracle or Danccy bounce, similar designs to older shirts. I did a personal design of the image of Palmer's goal in the play-off. 

Why doesn't the club do anything similar? There's just nothing new. 

• Like 1

I was reading a thread on Stoke’s forum the other day and they said the Owls store was much better than theirs!

There was also a piece about the Leppings Lane End, where somebody had been approached by a an anonymous journalist, asking for their comments on overcrowding or any other concerns. The overwhelming consensus seemed to be no problems worth speaking of and to be careful of the potential agenda said journalist might be pursuing. Quite impressed by the attitude of the Stokies tbf. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrendOwl said:

I have not been to the megastore in ten years and by the looks of the pictures on Twitter it looks like Primark. a load of old tat, but the difference is that our tat comes at a price.

For many months, I've seen that there is a gap for someone to open an alternative to the megastore. Folk are trying to limit their spends whilst Chansiri is there and it is really unaffordable. 

Someone could open an online alternative Wednesday shop, with their own wednesday designs, picking up on the hillsborough miracle or Danccy bounce, similar designs to older shirts. I did a personal design of the image of Palmer's goal in the play-off. 

Why doesn't the club do anything similar? There's just nothing new. 

They sell the terrace store stuff now. The online shop is good and has some decent designs. Lots of old kits and stuff. 

they must be affiliated with the club in some way. 

if you haven’t seen it before I suggest you check them out. 

https://theterracestore.com/collections/sheffield-wednesday

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

They sell the terrace store stuff now. The online shop is good and has some decent designs. Lots of old kits and stuff. 

they must be affiliated with the club in some way. 

if you haven’t seen it before I suggest you check them out. 

https://theterracestore.com/collections/sheffield-wednesday

I’ve got quite a bit of their stuff. It is good quality & they are officially licensed to produce Wednesday stuff. I don’t know whether they pay a flat rate to be allowed to sell Wednesday gear or if the club get a percentage of sales.

22 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

3BA98991-E617-4290-8AAA-2DE7C6B36874.thumb.jpeg.58e0453704a8b7007a0d7818e00c1d3a.jpeg

Just had a browse myself and noticed they had this along with some shirts (palmer and Bannan I noticed) they didn’t have these the last time I looked. 

some of the blackout gear they have is decent