Email re Swansea tickets

I rang the ticket office and they eventually answered the call. The lady said it was due to a ‘glitch’ on the system.It appears that all season ticket holders and those who contribute to the Foundation have received the email showing an invoice etc. I’d have thought that rather than get inundated with telephone calls and emails the manager would ask admin to issue a multi email explaining the problem with their system.

Is this just another case of the club in complete and utter turmoil.

Regretfully it’s exactly what happens when businesses fail to invest in the pure bones of their infrastructure. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

I rang the ticket office and they eventually answered the call. The lady said it was due to a ‘glitch’ on the system.It appears that all season ticket holders and those who contribute to the Foundation have received the email showing an invoice etc. I’d have thought that rather than get inundated with telephone calls and emails the manager would ask admin to issue a multi email explaining the problem with their system.

Regretfully it’s exactly what happens when businesses fail to invest in the pure bones of their infrastructure. 

"Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by incompetence" - Harold Godwinson, Hastings, October 1066.

Wednesday is now being run by DC's new cut price AI systemcalled ChanGPT Co-pilot (soccer_trial_notformarket).

It's a very lean version that's meant to purely create positive social media but after sending out these emails successfully it's going to start ordering robots to cut and photosynthesise the grass. Then the plan is to get some Iranian drones to steward the fans on Friday. No mercy for T1.

If that works it can arrange training plans and pick the team when Danny and the coaching lads bolt.

He's a freaking genius way ahead of his time.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

Well that's testicles as well, I've not got an ST and I'm not a member and I've had the email. 

14 hours ago, shandypants said:

Does he develop the ticketing system also. 

He buys it, owns it, employs people to run and maintain it. It goes wrong, ultimately it’s on him. 

• Like 3