Harry Maguire COMEDY Moments

I mean, there’s no denying all those terrible bit of defending 

I don’t know if he’d still get ridiculed the way he does if he was still at Leicester 

He couldn’t not go to Man U but now it’s time move on, to somewhere like Bournemouth - or most likely an Everton 

He’s a very decent defender, it’s just when you’re off to arguably the most well known club on the planet, and you are prone to so many mistakes, it’s going to be a big deal.

I rate him, if the ball is coming in the box he’s favourite to head it out every time. 

That video is hilarious 

40 minutes ago, MF TAZ said:

hi harry

Sheffield lad plays at top level of international and national football and makes himself a multi millionaire .

Someone who doesn't know how to use capital letters in a 2 word sentence makes fun of him.

I'll leave it there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Sheffield lad plays at top level of international and national football and makes himself a multi millionaire .

Someone who doesn't know how to use capital letters in a 2 word sentence makes fun of him.

I'll leave it there. 

Lol

2 hours ago, MF TAZ said:

He’s a very decent defender, it’s just when you’re off to arguably the most well known club on the planet, and you are prone to so many mistakes, it’s going to be a big deal.

if the ball is coming in the box he’s favourite to head it out every time. 

He really isn't

3 hours ago, MF TAZ said:

I rate him, if the ball is coming in the box he’s favourite to head it out every time. 

That video is hilarious 

He is something like third most expensive English player. 

Obviously there are those that think he is decent and are prepared to put copious amounts of money where their mouths are. 

He has been immense in the last few England games. 

Good thread the guy is a joker! And you know he’ll waltz straight back into the England team with Southgate in charge. 

Poor John Stones will be made to sit back tight with Maguire too, even though Pep has moulded him into one of the best DMs around at the minute 

Edited by FreshOwl

It’s really hard not to watch that video and laugh 

so many bizzare moments

appealing for a handball against his own team mate 

some incredible own goals 

I remember watching him in league one against us and thinking he was just one of those weird league one breeds, where they aren’t great at football but almost the perfect league one defender 

I never thought he’d captain man United