On 18/03/2023 at 13:05, Drewswfc said:

Just nipped in ticket office and they said there's loads still waiting for Barnsley tickets through the post. They said can't do owt till Tuesday,  then you've got to ring the ticket office and pick up from oaksmell an hour before kick off 

I put this in Barnsley away fred

I ordered 8 Barnsley in total for various mates.

1 transaction of 7 tickets.

1 transaction of 1 ticket.

Guess which one hasn't turned up WTF:

Slightly comforting to know I'm not the only one in this pickle. Sounds like postman pat has chucked this particular sack straight in the river.

Isolated incident I'm sure, it would be handy though if the club gave the 'collect tickets' option when buying online. I'm only up the road and could easily collect in lunch hours/ after work. Save hitting Royal Mail with 4,000+ letters in 1 go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owlmanac said:

Same here, keeping an eye out for the post today. If they don’t turn up would it be a case of collecting them from the ticket office at Oakwell on the night?

Think they’ll email you a QR code. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Owlmanac said:

Same here, keeping an eye out for the post today. If they don’t turn up would it be a case of collecting them from the ticket office at Oakwell on the night?

Mine have turned up now as well. Hope everyone else’s arrive in time.

5 hours ago, lt109 said:

Ours haven't arrived either, hopefully turn up in today's post.

nope didn't turn up in todays post. Just spoken to our ticket office [ nearly 15 minute wait ] if they don't arrive tomorrow in the post I've to phone them again and they'll get them reprinted for us to collect from the Barnsley ticket office, that's going to be a right faff about because we're working tomorrow and we won't have a lot of time.

It’s ridiculous that there isnt a collect in person option. 

when you purchase a ticket it goes into an envelope anyway. Just leave them in a box behind the counter to be collected (with user id) at a home game or normal office opening hours. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lt109 said:

nope didn't turn up in todays post. Just spoken to our ticket office [ nearly 15 minute wait ] if they don't arrive tomorrow in the post I've to phone them again and they'll get them reprinted for us to collect from the Barnsley ticket office, that's going to be a right faff about because we're working tomorrow and we won't have a lot of time.

Mine not turned up either - sounds like tomorrow will be a right faff - got 4 households tickets to dish out once I get them 🙄

13 hours ago, Space Cadet said:

Mine not turned up either - sounds like tomorrow will be a right faff - got 4 households tickets to dish out once I get them 🙄

ours have just turned up in today's post, hope yours do as well [and every one else who is waiting].

Forgot to tell you the tale!!

got home around 4, praying for post. Opened the door and… yes!! Two small envelopes on the mat!!

Thought it wise to open them quickly to double check and guess what? Just three tickets, not 4!!!

took 20 odd mins to get through to t/o but organised a reprint and collection, which was fine

the final ticket came this afternoon!! (friday!!)

regards tickets been late etc why do most of our away games only go on sale 2 weeks before the game? ive checked a few other clubs out and some sell 5/6 weeks before a game.  which is handy as you need to plan travel arrangements etc