Charlton home end

No idea, but looking at their ticketing system there are absolutely loads of tickets available in all 3 stands so it won't sell out. Don't know if it's designated an all ticket game though, or if you have a chance of getting one online with a northern postcode (AFC Wimbledon didn't care last year that my postcode was literally S6)

• Like 1

I’ve always found Charlton to be one of the safer grounds on the away supporter’s circuit if you have to go in the “wrong” end of the ground, but then I don’t have a northern accent, so it’s always going to be safer for me.

There will be plenty of room behind the goal in the home end, and, if you find yourself near a few scallies, it’s easy enough to move.

I imagine they would have POTG, but best to check with Charlton directly.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2023 at 13:12, Greengrass said:

Advice for fans in the home end.

Use phrases like...

Guvnor, oy oy savloy, jellied eels, luvly jubbly etc.

If you do get spotted and cornered and it looks like it's going to get tasty tell them your related to Danny Dyer or summat.

these days in london your more likely to get away with it with a french accent that putting on a cockney accent . i think a good amount of them actually live up here or somewhere else outside london these days .

• Like 1

On 17/02/2023 at 13:12, WestBerksOwl said:

only people who were registered with Charlton prior to Feb 9th will be able to buy tickets now .. they are wise to the fact that Owls sold out and may be buying tickets in the Home end.

Thanks for posting this - as we get towards the business end of the season, I can see this scenario perhaps happening at a few other away games, particularly those where our allocation will be pretty abysmal - Forest Green and Cheltenham in particular come to mind.

Thankfully, for those 2 games, I’ve got a friend living near Gloucester who can get me tickets for both those two - but I’ll be in the home end on each occasion so I’ll have to be on my best behaviour !

If you really want to do these two games and won’t get a ticket from our allocation, you might want to think about creating  an online account sooner rather than later.

4 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Thanks for posting this - as we get towards the business end of the season, I can see this scenario perhaps happening at a few other away games, particularly those where our allocation will be pretty abysmal - Forest Green and Cheltenham in particular come to mind.

Thankfully, for those 2 games, I’ve got a friend living near Gloucester who can get me tickets for both those two - but I’ll be in the home end on each occasion so I’ll have to be on my best behaviour !

If you really want to do these two games and won’t get a ticket from our allocation, you might want to think about creating  an online account sooner rather than later.

I often have to go in the home end (having only 550 points) you need to look at the fixture list at the beginning of the season and register with any club where you want to watch Wednesday but know there will be a limited allocation.  Clubs tend to just look at recent registrations prior to big games.