Sheff Cam YouTube.

*VIDEO MADE BEFORE SUNDAY GAMES*

I know, I know the tables wrong. But it will be waint it. Bloody games every day of week these days.

Remember the good old days when tables stayed the same for a full week. You'd go and get a Green 'Un and have a look at tables and you knew thats how things stood until the next match.

Theres day, bleedin hell, sometimes you only have bragging rights for an hour! Barmy stuff.
Bring back the days of Football = Saturday at 3pm.
FFS

But there we go. That's modern world for you. 

Anyway, if you can be ar$ed on a rainy Sunday, here's me review. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Sheff Cam said:

A midnight ramble...

Thanks for doing these. The reviews are always very interesting. The point made above  about at corners looking for the flight of the ball and aiming to head it rather than wrestling was priceless. 

Good coaching point also made about the defence needing to swivel when attacked down the flanks was something our brains trust of 12 coaches are yet to alight on.

The fact that the side played well for 20 minutes is the kind of generous comment which has obscured for some that we can look good,  but have difficulty getting a clean sheet and have trouble scoring and on the scoring aspect, got to say we no longer have the excuse that we do not have any takers of chances in the team. We have two available, but sometimes neither is on the pitch.

And about the defence , we need to question the regular unnecessary changes of personnel which do not produce mutual. understanding where Sheff Cam implies that the teamwork is not very good ( Johnson having to be requested to come back to defend is a case in point which he is too kind to point out.)

Sheff Cam  spends a lot of time wondering whether DR was right to criticise the players after this match, but I would say that supporting and protecting the players has not worked. And as stated, it has now got to him possibly as the situation has not really improved over form in December.

Although we have managed to win 4 out of 11 since the team was reinforced from the beginning of February, ( admittedly  Poveda was injured at Ipswich, a bad blow)  we have only scored  9 goals in those matches, and I make it only 4 clean sheets,  even after the change of keeper.

Since defeating Rotherham 1-0 on 2nd March, we have scored only 2 goals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheff Cam said:

Bounceback, Bambo and Beetroot

Hilarious! Love the beetroot juice segment. That reminds me of “conversations” between me and the wife. 

Why do we always get pulled back in??  The number of times I’ve said I’m done with this lot….

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jim Wonk said:

Hilarious! Love the beetroot juice segment. That reminds me of “conversations” between me and the wife. 

Why do we always get pulled back in??  The number of times I’ve said I’m done with this lot….

Her reaction to finding out she was audible in the video this morning was similar to the one when she discovered I'd ruing the carpet!

• Haha 3

Two points dropped really. Wish we'd had a tight ten minutes after our goal, but there we go. 

Suppose it's also a point gained int it. 

Anyway, me Match review and a look at the table.

Also heres me Norwich one as I couldn't find thread the other day .

You've problem already seen it, but I like to keep stuff in the right thread!

Right, better get off, got some weshing to put on the line. It's not all fun and games 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Looking forward to this one. 

Marv gets vital goals doesn’t he

Composure isn't it. Never tries owt too flash, just makes sure they're well struck and on target. Lesson for the kids out there!

• Like 1