Arsenal Tickets

Reyt… me and my old man have said we’ll have a trip down south and watch the gooners as my gran was an arsenal fan until she met my grandad who then sorted her out and ended up with a season ticket on north with him lol 

BUT we’ve said for her sake (she passed other year) we’ll go watch arsenal one weekend as she was a closet gooner. But to get tickets you have to register on their site… yet for obvious reasons I’m also registered on our database… how the fizz do I get a ticket? Or do I register and hope common sense prevails? 

I don't think it is a joined up system. I am pretty sure I am on MK Dons database as well as Wednesday.

You could contact their ticket off and explain your situation. They may fix something up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alanharper said:

Being on our database wouldn't be an issue,  unless they were playing Wednesday - and that's not likely to happen very soon!  Although it very nearly worked out in the league cup draw the other night. 

Ah yeah, I’m with you. Bit different if playing each other. Might just contact them first. Cheers for the advice all 😁

I think you probably have to buy one of the various categories of Membership if you want to be in with a shout of getting tickets for an Arsenal home game.

If you’re only planning to go to one game, you might decide it’s not worth it and, instead, just turn up at the ground shortly before KO and see if anyone is looking to offload any spares.

4 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

I think you probably have to buy one of the various categories of Membership if you want to be in with a shout of getting tickets for an Arsenal home game.

If you’re only planning to go to one game, you might decide it’s not worth it and, instead, just turn up at the ground shortly before KO and see if anyone is looking to offload any spares.

Too risky that though 

When I've been there - admittedly the last time was about a decade ago - I think the only way to get in the home sections was with a ticket loaded onto a membership card, so I borrowed the cards from friends (my dad's an Arsenal fan, so it was for his benefit). My dad was a club member himself, but at the lowest tier level at the time so it was very difficult for him to buy tickets for anything other than really low category matches.

I don't think there was much opportunity to get a ticket off anybody outside the ground because, well, who's going to give their membership card to a stranger?