SWFC Legends vs Czech Legends - photo thread

2 minutes ago, folger said:

Absolutely gutted about this. As usual, the club has completely failed to effectively advertise an event. Would be 10-15 k there if they had bothered.

They advertised it quite well tbh. Stop trying to find things to batter the club with.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, folger said:

Absolutely gutted about this. As usual, the club has completely failed to effectively advertise an event. Would be 10-15 k there if they had bothered.

Problem is that we finished the season on a downer last week and there’s only so many times the club can post it on the website and socials

They have plugged it well and I’ve tried to push it too but fans just didn’t latch onto it for whatever reason 

The meal with the legends last night sold out pretty much straight away by the way 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

1AFA1EF3-8443-4F18-B3A4-B391D535AA84.jpeg

Ross Wallace just refused to sign an autograph because the lad took him a red pen 🤣 he made him find a blue one before he’d sign it 

If I could have one player from the Chansiri era back in their prime it would be this fella i reckon. Skills only surpassed by sense of humour.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Siggi's Jonnson said:

Danny Wilson was there watching. He went through the turnstile in front of  me. Thought he might have taken part.

His lad played.

Talked to Danny afterwards. Decent bloke, enjoying his retirement.