Cameron Dawson

Really pleased for him, don t think we did him or Wildsmith any favours by not getting them out on loans earlier in their careers and choping and changing between them and Westwood.

Too many mistakes from Cam in his time with is but hope this builds his confidence. Not convinced if we are looking to be back in the championship he will have turned things around enough to be consistent at that level but who knows. 

Pleased for the lad a d a promotion woukd be great for him 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

I'm hoping to bump into Scarlett Johansen in a local coffee shop and have a whirlwind romance with my mrs blessing

I think my hopes are more immediate and likely

She often visits the one in Wickersley, you could hang about in there till she turns up.  She's partial to pork pie and piccalilli.      

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

She often visits the one in Wickersley, you could hang about in there till she turns up.  She's partial to pork pie and piccalilli.      

I've only got Branston, but I've got a turners pork pie, do you reckon she'd be up for mixing things up a little?

Still can't command his 6 yard box. Watched him tonight at Port Vale and when he did come off his line in injury time, nearly punched it into his own net instead of catching it.

Better keeper than Wildsmith but both  not good enough in my opinion  even in league 1.

10 hours ago, Spion Kop said:

Still can't command his 6 yard box. Watched him tonight at Port Vale and when he did come off his line in injury time, nearly punched it into his own net instead of catching it.

Better keeper than Wildsmith but both  not good enough in my opinion  even in league 1.

We’re you having a ******** when he was making all the saves to keep Exeter in it and make it 14 clean sheets for the season?

• Like 1

Dawson has done really well for Exeter in L2, where there are plenty of big bruisers and shithousery tactics. I think it’s a tad unfair to STILL be slating the lad.

For me, if we don’t go up this season I’d be happy to see him back at S6 competing for the no. 1 shirt. If we go up, I’m not sure he’s a Championship keeper but we’d be stupid not to take another look at him after the season he’s had, especially now Basso is running that department. 

• Like 2