Pre match Presser

DM: George is fine, he was taken out in midweek as a precaution. He has trained yesterday and today so he is fine. Gregory and Fizz are back in training too, it's great to see them back and they are in the squad

DM: Windass is making some wonderful strides, we aren't putting a timescale into his head, he's continuing his progress and we are pleased with where he is at

DM: It's great to have Lewis Gibson back, we've also got Liam Palmer who is playing some wonderful football and it's great to have options

DM: We want options and extra players coming back. The players on the treatment table are significant players for the team, when they come back we want those selection dilemmas. Having them back will be vital for us

DM: Lincoln are a good team, they are playing at home and I feel where they are in the league is a bit of a false position. We have to keep performing and stay consistent. I put a line through anything already gone and focus only on the next game

DM: We've given the fans something to cheer about which is great, it's important - but we can only focus on one game and making sure we keep improving on our performances

DM: It was great for the team to get those goals in the week and to have someone of Lee's ilk back can only be good for the team. We are really pleased to have him back on the training ground and we'll see him in the squad tomorrow

DM: Wayne Jacobs has committed himself to the club and has more of a senior role now. He knows me and how I work, he's more on board now. He has been here since the start of the season on a voluntary basis and is more closely involved now. He is good for me, he knows how I work

DM: We have an in-house game organised for next week and Chey will play a significant part in that

DM: We've never doubted George's ability, he won't mind me saying but he came in for extra sessions, worked hard. I'm really pleased that everyone has been able to see glimpses of what he can do. He's put the work in, no cutting corners and can feel the benefit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

BPF: We have worked very, very hard. We have adjusted a long the way. It's a big thing having a solid spine to the team and getting players back is making us stronger and stronger

BPF: We are in a good rhythm, picking up good results. There is an expectation and we have to deliver, we expect from ourselves as players and we know what needs to be done

BPF: It's a pleasing stat to have right now [gk with most clean sheets in League One] but the season is not over yet. It's great credit to the team, the way we've kept clean sheets with all the injuries we've had

BPF: Football can change very quickly, all I am focusing on is finishing this season as strong as possible for Sheffield Wednesday. All you can focus on is the here and now and exactly what is in front of you

BPF: We go game by game and Lincoln is the next battle for three points. Form right now is one of the most important things and keeping consistent. You have seen how we've climbed the table in the last few weeks thanks to that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Great news regarding Dunkley, Dele-Bashiru and Gregory all being back fit. Hopefully Windass, Dean and Mendez-Laing aren't far off either, Think Adeniran, Shodipo and John-Jules are more longer term.

• Like 4

I wouldn't be surprised if Gregory was on the bench tomorrow. But what an improvement to the bench that would be.

Great to have Byers back.

Should be a good match. The most important thing is to keep the form going and put pressure on those above us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, s29wfc said:

Great news regarding Dunkley, Dele-Bashiru and Gregory all being back fit. Hopefully Windass, Dean and Mendez-Laing aren't far off either, Think Adeniran, Shodipo and John-Jules are more longer term.

Easy to forget how long that list is when we've been doing so well

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

I'm very surprised we've got more clean sheets than Rotherham?(there's a joke in there somewhere)

I thought Rotherham had more clean sheets they’ve just spread over two keepers 

3 hours ago, fpowl said:

I thought Rotherham had more clean sheets they’ve just spread over two keepers 

According to the table I found BPF has 12 from 31 and Wildsmith has 1 from 3

Same as Portsmouths keeper Wycombs has 12 from 35, Rovrum have one keeper on 9 from 19 and another on 11 from 16

So Rovrum have the most overall but BPF, Bazunu and Stockdale have the most individually, for now.

9 hours ago, leftpeg said:

According to the table I found BPF has 12 from 31 and Wildsmith has 1 from 3

Same as Portsmouths keeper Wycombs has 12 from 35, Rovrum have one keeper on 9 from 19 and another on 11 from 16

So Rovrum have the most overall but BPF, Bazunu and Stockdale have the most individually, for now.

Cheers it’s what I suspected