CHELTENHAM V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

It’s no good blaming mentality or needing a better sports psycologist,  it’s pure and simple down to been out thought and out worked 

That defence has not got a clue what day of week it is,  they’ll ship goals at any time not just at the death 

What journos are actually sticking up for DM here now ?  Dom not said much,  Joe Crann ?  Surely they see what we see … this is an absolute circus and his tactics and system are so far wrong it’s clear for anyone with any football knowledge to see 

I totally get the fact we’ve binned off way too many managers, and stability is required , as I’m sure the likes of Alan Biggs will be shouting from Rooftops about ! 

But seriously come on… this is possibly the worst manager I’ve seen at Hillsborough 

5 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Agree - where are the leaders on the pitch?  Have to look at the captain and wonder if he’s able to galvanise the team when it’s time to dig in.  Having said that, so many things wrong with this club I just don’t know where to start!

I don't think we've had a good captain since Loovens left. We never managed to replace him really. 

To not come from behind to win a game since 2016 is quite frankly embarrassing. 

But its the manner in which we're throwing games away. Saw it all last season and we're seeing the same again this season.

I really don't get it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

It’s no good blaming mentality or needing a better sports psycologist,  it’s pure and simple down to been out thought and out worked 

That defence has not got a clue what day of week it is,  they’ll ship goals at any time not just at the death 

Mentality is a big part of it. These problems were here last season too.

A new manager needs to come in with an understanding of close man management. 

I think once we break our duck of conceding first, we'll see a completely different team. We just need a manager who's willing to risk it a little.

7 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

4 points from games against Cheltenham, Wimbledon, Cambridge and Lincoln. Awful

All teams well below us in the league and with wage bills probably not even  a fifth of ours. All non league teams very recently.  And ALL "DIFFICULT TEAMS" !

It is totally unacceptable.

ALL Wednesday fans, without exception wanted Moore to be the man. He isn't.

I've very rarely called for a managers head, but really, he can't motivate players, his substitutions are bizarre like his selections, he has no clue at all about tactics and his interviews are risible.

He should be sacked tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, HootHoot said:

Mentality is a big part of it. These problems were here last season too.

A new manager needs to come in with an understanding of close man management. 

I think once we break our duck of conceding first, we'll see a completely different team. We just need a manager who's willing to risk it a little.

We’ve had a huge turnover of players since last season,  I don’t buy it’s a mentality thing , it’s purely individuals not doing there jobs correctly thanks in

part largely to the fact they have no faith in the system there been asked to play 

9 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

What is Palmer doing for their late equaliser?? Horrendous footballer

Nut just Palmer

Paterson and there was another in there as well

All 3 just stood still and allow Blair an unchallenged header. Diabolical defending

Completely let the outstanding Chey Dunkley down today

But it would have been an undeserved 3 points had we held on. 

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

What journos are actually sticking up for DM here now ?  Dom not said much,  Joe Crann ?  Surely they see what we see … this is an absolute circus and his tactics and system are so far wrong it’s clear for anyone with any football knowledge to see 

I totally get the fact we’ve binned off way too many managers, and stability is required , as I’m sure the likes of Alan Biggs will be shouting from Rooftops about ! 

But seriously come on… this is possibly the worst manager I’ve seen at Hillsborough 

Staton seems the only one with the balls to ask tough questions. 

• Like 1