CHELTENHAM V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

32 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I'm currently writing a list of why I should go on Tuesday night and a list of why I shouldn't.

I've ran out of paper for reasons not to go. The only reason I've got for going is "I'm a Yorkshireman, I've paid for my ticket, so I've got to go".

Feck it, I'm emigrating to another county.

Guest Jack the Hat
2 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Another point away lads.  Solid.

This is how you win leagues.

Only if you win the home ones

Just now, RichieB said:

Wonderful. 

It really was wonderful.

Out of all the wonderful things that have been going on, I'd put this top of the wonderful list which is itself wonderful.

Wonderful.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

I agree but this mentality isn't just a Moore problem

Don't know what it is behind the scenes but there's something seriously wrong with this club.

Agree - where are the leaders on the pitch?  Have to look at the captain and wonder if he’s able to galvanise the team when it’s time to dig in.  Having said that, so many things wrong with this club I just don’t know where to start!

Just now, SiJ said:

It really was wonderful.

Out of all the wonderful things that have been going on, I'd put this top of the wonderful list which is itself wonderful.

Wonderful.

Wonderful post mate, absolutely wonderful. 

Just as I’m thinking we don’t derserve to win this and hoping it may at least get the hoodoo of coming back to win a game and help with confidence we throw another lead away.,

I thought I’d enjoy this season, I thought we’d ditch the overpaid stars and play younger players with points to prove. How wrong was I. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, sMacLean said:

Is Chansiri actually paying any attention to this mess?

I imagine the phone calls between the manager and DC have been largely full of errrm excuses and errrm injury problems…let’s face it Chancer doesn’t understand the game itself or the hopes and dreams of the fan base. It’s never been more evident that we are a rich boys play thing.

As each game passes, increasingly desperate and bewildering. 

15 games in, nobody knows what they are doing, bar set pieces posed no threat today and none of them look comfortable or happy to be on the pitch. 

My mind is now made up, Moore isn't the right man to achieve anything this season. Just a matter of how much Chansiri wants to damage the club even further now. 

• Like 2