One of the positives of Chansiri's reign is that we know with pretty much certainty that Iorfa won't be leaving in this window without a crazy offer (relative to the position we're in), even being in the last year of his contract. I can't see him even acknowledging offers less than 5m.

Whether you'd call that reckless business or not, at least he's likely to be here to help us for the entire season. I can't see him being let go for cheap in January either.

Guest Djclifton
1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Best CB in this league and could easily be the difference between autos or the luck of the playoffs. 

Agreed. We need him to sign a new contract ASAP. I’m sure Darren will convince him ! 

I personally feel that Hutcb has played better than Dom so far this season. But the combination of Iorfa and Hutch is excellent as a pairing. Our success this season will be dependant on keeping these 2 fit for the majority of the campaign. We all know how good Big Dom is. I think he will improve as the season goes on once he is fully comfortable and confident after his big injury.