We'll fight for every point

Guest Andy W

19 hours ago, eightbelow said:

I think people have and enough of hearing this thoughtless drivel about 'fighting for every point' and 'we go again' rubbish. Its a little insulting when you look at our position.

The 25 odd games where we've gone behind didn't see much "fighting for every point did it?".  Don't think we've got a single solitary point from losing position. No matter what they say that won't change now.  Where is the professional pride, where is the honesty, the integrity. I'm not usually like this but they should be ashamed of most of their performances. I've never criticised a player for lack of ability, they don't pick themselves, but to meekly take our once great club to the third division.....again... makes my blood boil.

• Like 3

On 11/04/2021 at 12:13, Bluewings said:

Would love to see this happen.

There would have been like 9 players yesterday in the after-game interview.

Wildsmith going "yeah tbh we was sh!t and half of us can't wait to leave"

I don't think Wildsmith, or indeed, any of our players will be in a hurry to leave.  No other club will pay him, or them, anywhere near the wages we pay. Or put up with their lack of fight. Any scout with half a brain looks at how a player reacts in adversity. And our players throw the towel in.