What Is It with ifollow?

18 hours ago, SiJ said:

Major gripe for me is the commentary. 

Pearson cares and what not, but it really is like listening to a fan commentating from the North Stand. I get he's in-house and I'm not expecting Gary Neville levels of analysis, but we don't really get any real analysis. He shouts offside quite a bit and "get in" on the rare occasion we score. 

As for the other bloke...Jesus Christ. 

I've described him on a few occasion as sounding like a 15-year old trapped within a 40 year old man's body. 

Awful 

Very well summed up actually.

One of the things...

...that bugs me...

...about the other bloke...

...is the long delays...

...at random points...

...in most sentences.

It's like his mind is the equivalent of a dial-up modem and can only hold small amounts of data at once so he's constantly buffering.

Edited by DJMortimer
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, PeakOwl said:

When you go to the main match and press record, you then get options to record the rest of the games that are on red button. I couldn’t watch the game live, 

Thanks PeakOwl. I will try that next time. In case I need to rerun all our goals. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, SiJ said:

Major gripe for me is the commentary. 

Pearson cares and what not, but it really is like listening to a fan commentating from the North Stand. I get he's in-house and I'm not expecting Gary Neville levels of analysis, but we don't really get any real analysis. He shouts offside quite a bit and "get in" on the rare occasion we score. 

i'd guess you like me have been watching football for a number of years and have some idea of whats going on with the match your watching .......why would you want analyse , i dont need gary neville ,john pearson or anyone else  to tell me about what ive seen . ....i'm not digging at you but why would anyone who goes regular to football take note of what they say? .i listened to that bloke who did the norwich game on sky and he just talked rounduns .

15 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

I reckon a team could score and they would still be showing the slow mo replay of Bannan pointing rather than end that prematurely and cut back to the live feed.

I might be wrong but I can’t help feeling this actually did happen at some point in the last couple of seasons.