#3forDC gathering steam on social media

44 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Come on mate. We all know the man in untouchable, we see that on here as well everytime people start asking questions of his involvement. 

The question is why is he off limits, what have him and Chansiri got to hide? 

The thing is football is incredibly murky. We probably don’t know half the stuff which goes on behind the scenes in the English game. And there’s a reason reporters, journalists etc across the country rarely investigate things like this. It’s a very delicate area.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yes we did. But let’s not play it as the fans should have done better.

1) We actually couldn’t do anything. He bought a 100% stake in the club.

2) As a fanbase we were absolutely starved of any success or hope for 15 years. A man came in and said all the right things. Put his money where his mouth it for two seasons. We all got caught up in it, even the ‘I told you so’ brigade. They’re not be completely truthful if they say otherwise. 

I don’t think anyone thought it would turn out quite this tragic. The vast majority put faith in the chairman. But he’s failed us. He’s shown no signs of learning from his mistakes or doing things differently. 

But I really wouldn’t point the fingers at fans who got caught up in it all. 

Wasn't fan blaming, just stating the obvious matey.

12 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

If I'm going out on a limb assumption wise, it's going to be horrific. That's why they aren't out there.

I'm betting ALL Championship accounts are horrific without any revenue...and knowing DC he's just sticking two fingers up to everyone by not announcing them