#3forDC gathering steam on social media

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri said he didn’t see the last one 

He said he hadn't seen it (at that stage).  Which is different. The club confirmed to us afterwards that Mr Chansiri had seen the letter. We received a written response which we put out on here and other social media also. 

1 minute ago, SWFC Trust said:

He said he hadn't seen it (at that stage).  Which is different. The club confirmed to us afterwards that Mr Chansiri had seen the letter. We received a written response which we put out on here and other social media also. 

Id maybe give a deadline for this one asking for confirmation by a certain day that he’s seen it - even if he hasn’t read it 

To avoid the opportunity for him to just dismiss it in the press as ‘nah not even seen that letter?’ Etc

A polite confirmation of receipt isn’t a big deal or mad thing to ask for 

(Confirmation From Chansiri obvs - not Trevor)

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

‘id try and tone it down and try and engage in positive dialogue’

Christ almighty - do you think that approach has never been tried with him before????

Has anyone tried asking him whether he wants to own us long term and whether he’s able to afford it given even with a slimmed down wage bill losses probably still hit £10m a year or so.. absolutely everything else flows on from those two points. 

English isn’t his first language and the more you ask of him the more he goes off at a tangent/gets annoyed by certain points made and then no progress is made

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Id maybe give a deadline for this one asking for confirmation by a certain day that he’s seen it - even if he hasn’t read it 

To avoid the opportunity for him to just dismiss it in the press as ‘nah not even seen that letter?’ Etc

Yes, a good idea. The last one crossed over with his press conference. It was perfectly reasonable that he hadn't read it by that stage. 

Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

Has anyone tried asking him whether he wants to own us long term and whether he’s able to afford it given even with a slimmed down wage bill losses probably still hit £10m a year or so.. absolutely everything else flows on from those two points. 

English isn’t his first language and the more you ask of him the more he goes off at a tangent/gets annoyed by certain points made and then no progress is made

He has stated on many occasions that he wants to eventually pass the club down to his son to run/own

Owlstalk Shop

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, @owlstalk said:

He has stated on many occasions that he wants to eventually pass the club down to his son to run/own

That was years ago though when his stock was still relatively high with some fans. Not heard him say anything like that for at least 18 months

And then on the finances.. everything points to him being struggling to finance the losses. So it’s worth asking straight up whether he’s able to long term 

Pretty much everything else whether it be appointing managers, buying players, refunding tickets, submitting accounts.. all of this costs money and the reason he’s not doing any of it is likely because he doesn’t have the money rather than because he’s just being stubborn for no reason. Need clarity from him on his financial position with it then everything else flows from that

5 minutes ago, SWFC Trust said:

Yes, a good idea. The last one crossed over with his press conference. It was perfectly reasonable that he hadn't read it by that stage. 

Have you guys thought about pressing Chansiri on Paxo's true involvement, because the whole thing stinks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

That was years ago though when his stock was still relatively high with some fans. Not heard him say anything like that for at least 18 months

And then on the finances.. everything points to him being struggling to finance the losses. So it’s worth asking straight up whether he’s able to long term 

Pretty much everything else whether it be appointing managers, buying players, refunding tickets, submitting accounts.. all of this costs money and the reason he’s not doing any of it is likely because he doesn’t have the money rather than because he’s just being stubborn for no reason. Need clarity from him on his financial position with it then everything else flows from that

He will say ‘I love this club I want to stay here if the fans want me to. If they don’t they can buy the club and I will leave, no problem.”

On the finances he will say “there is problem with cashflow that is all. The government and EFL needs to help more. I can’t do this all on my own. I want to spend but EFL stops me spending. This isn’t right. EFL need to do more”

That’s all you will get if you massage his ego or appproach those questions in the same manner as the last twenty times 

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, SWFC Trust said:

I think personally you were fobbed off 

Takes about 8 seconds to get an email from Trevor to the chairman 

Owlstalk Shop

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

He will say ‘I love this club I want to stay here if the fans want me to. If they don’t they can buy the club and I will leave, no problem.”

On the finances he will say “there is problem with cashflow that is all. The government and EFL needs to help more. I can’t do this all on my own. I want to spend but EFL stops me spending. This isn’t right. EFL need to do more”

That’s all you will get if you massage his ego or appproach those questions in the same manner as the last twenty times 

There’s nothing wrong with those responses per se but then there needs to be follow up questions like what would your asking price be given going rate for a championship (or league 1) club is X or Y.. and then ask whether such issues are temporary and related to the pandemic or whether it’s something more.

If you don’t massage his ego you’ll get no platformed or will lose control of the conversation. Bottom line is he isn’t obligated to share any of these things with us, so there has to be an element of brown nosing to get anything out of him. If we don’t like what we hear we don’t need to be patrons of the club until we do like what we hear, it’s that simple and the only lever we realistically have as individuals and as a collective 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It’s irrelevant 

he’s been asked twenty times and says the same thing every time

You keep chasing the wrong stick 

That's why this issue needs  to be pressed and pressed. Something is going off at Hillsbro behind the scenes and it stinks rotten. 

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

That's why this issue needs  to be pressed and pressed. Something is going off at Hillsbro behind the scenes and it stinks rotten. 

I'm with Neil on this, you can press as much as you like, you will only get the same answer.

It's not an irrelevant point, by any stretch. The impact may have contributed to the situation, but perhaps, there is a far bigger reason or battle to pick right now.

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

I'm with Neil on this, you can press as much as you like, you will only get the same answer.

It's not an irrelevant point, by any stretch. The impact may have contributed to the situation, but perhaps, there is a far bigger reason or battle to pick right now.

This is what I meant to say but couldn’t be arsed as it’s the 1475920th time I’ve explained it to S36 🤣🤣

Owlstalk Shop