#3forDC gathering steam on social media

34 minutes ago, SWFC Trust said:

Hi all, 

We're not saying that one badge is necessarily better than another. It's a quick and easy symbol of backing the campaign - that's all .

I personally wasn't being critical of the campaigns choice of logo on your thingy.

Just stating as a general opinion that I prefer the current version of the badge.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I personally wasn't being critical of the campaigns choice of logo on your thingy.

Just stating as a general opinion that I prefer the current version of the badge.

Thank you. I quite like the current badge also as far as it goes. I was trying to say that we weren't trying to cause a discussion about the best badge 🙂

3 minutes ago, SWFC Trust said:

Thank you. I quite like the current badge also as far as it goes. I was trying to say that we weren't trying to cause a discussion about the best badge 🙂

Yeah, I think it's just come up as a by product around the discussion. Threads tend to ebb and flow, like that.

It's interesting to see that some find the new badge as a symbol of our current chairman though, might be something the trust can use going forward.

5 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Perhaps a more pertinent and reasonable question to an expect an answer to right now is when will the club provide any update on the position of first team manager?

How often do clubs go for 2 months during a season without a manager without making any sort of statement on what he happening, even if it is just to clarify the position of the caretaker? Never mind a club in a relegation battle in dire need of some leadership. 

Its not fair on Thompson to just have him sailing the ship from one game to the next with no certainty.  

I think Thompson knows more than he's letting on , got to do , 4 defeats on the bounce , 6 points adrift  and still Thompson is the No.1 ....bonkers 

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You don’t do these things to get the chairman to act 

You do them to raise awareness 

I don't get you at all , raise awareness?

What will that do exactly? 

Of course he needs to act , he needs to sell up