#3forDC gathering steam on social media

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is what I meant to say but couldn’t be arsed as it’s the 1475920th time I’ve explained it to S36 🤣🤣

It's symptom of the cause is the only way I could possibly put it.

Far bigger battles on.

Personally I can't comprehend the full horror till we see those accounts. That's our starting point, he knows it, we know it.

Forget the football, it's almost unimportant right now.

If I'm going out on a limb assumption wise, it's going to be horrific. That's why they aren't out there.

Then comes awareness.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

That was years ago though when his stock was still relatively high with some fans. Not heard him say anything like that for at least 18 months

And then on the finances.. everything points to him being struggling to finance the losses. So it’s worth asking straight up whether he’s able to long term 

Pretty much everything else whether it be appointing managers, buying players, refunding tickets, submitting accounts.. all of this costs money and the reason he’s not doing any of it is likely because he doesn’t have the money rather than because he’s just being stubborn for no reason. Need clarity from him on his financial position with it then everything else flows from that

Why ? He's not wanted here anymore 

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, Watto said:

Why ? He's not wanted here anymore 

Well you might think that but there’s nothing you can do if he doesn’t want to sell

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

You don’t get anyone on the same page if massive swathes of people aren’t aware of the issues

Many many fans ONLY listen to club statement and Chansiri statements and will have no idea of anything else that goes off at the club

This !!

and while you've journalists only asking easy answers and not saying a word about paxos role in all this, then nothing ever gets out

• Love 1

8 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Neil you gonna get involved with the trust at all? You’ve got great knowledge about how to effectively get the message across. 

No

Not because I am against them I’m not

But the second I join the trust or get involved that’s the second people use it against me or say the site is biased one way or another etc

As for all the stuff  been there before remember and all I got was attacked by fellow Wednesday fans saying I was doing it for attention, or that Dave Allen (our chairman at the time) should be backed because if we didn’t things would get worse and the club could be lost for good etc etc

Basically the same sort of cowardly ‘careful what you wish for’ posts we get now from those who think we should continue backing Chansiri regardless of the damage to the club and it’s reputation. 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

9 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

There’s nothing wrong with those responses per se but then there needs to be follow up questions like what would your asking price be given going rate for a championship (or league 1) club is X or Y.. and then ask whether such issues are temporary and related to the pandemic or whether it’s something more.

If you don’t massage his ego you’ll get no platformed or will lose control of the conversation. Bottom line is he isn’t obligated to share any of these things with us, so there has to be an element of brown nosing to get anything out of him. If we don’t like what we hear we don’t need to be patrons of the club until we do like what we hear, it’s that simple and the only lever we realistically have as individuals and as a collective 

I absolutely do NOT condone any level of ‘brown nosing’ someone that should be held to account 

Get up off your knees FFS 

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

This !!

and while you've journalists only asking easy answers and not saying a word about paxos role in all this, then nothing ever gets out

For some reason none of our local hacks will press Chancer on Paxo. The question is why? Have they been warned off? 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

For some reason none of our local hacks will press Chancer on Paxo. The question is why? Have they been warned off? 

Again - you keep repeating this over and over and over and over

Local sports writers wont' ever do investigative journalism

What you're shouting for is like shouting 'WHY DON'T BUTCHERS EVER SERVE BEER IN THEIR SHOPS?? IS IT BECAUSE THE FBI HAVE WARNED THEM??"

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What you're shouting for is like shouting 'WHY DON'T BUTCHERS EVER SERVE BEER IN THEIR SHOPS?? IS IT BECAUSE THE FBI HAVE WARNED THEM??"

Our local football hacks report on issues concerning Sheffield Wednesday. Paxo is a big issue among supporters. They know this, yet they refuse to go near the issue. 

Why are some people so scared of this issue? 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Our local football hacks report on issues concerning Sheffield Wednesday. Paxo is a big issue among supporters. They know this, yet they refuse to go near the issue. 

Why are some people so scared of this issue? 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Come on mate. We all know the man in untouchable, we see that on here as well everytime people start asking questions of his involvement. 

The question is why is he off limits, what have him and Chansiri got to hide? 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Come on mate. We all know the man in untouchable, we see that on here as well everytime people start asking questions of his involvement. 

The question is why is he off limits, what have him and Chansiri got to hide? 

I dont' know how many times people can tell you that local sports writers are NOT investigative journalists

It's like banging my head against a brick wall here

They're NOT investigative journalists

As local sports writers they've regularly asked Chansiri about Paxo to the point where he now just replies with 'I've answered this so many times already I'm just not going to go over it again'

Please - just understand that local sports writers are local sports writers, and investigative journalists are investigative journalists

Pleeeeeease..... just read what I've posted, let it sink in, and understand that repeatedly shouting for the local sports writers to do something that they're not there to do is YOUR USER ERROR

Owlstalk Shop

12 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Nah not having it mate, love and respect your approach buddy.

I'm of the opinion a significant bunch don't give a monkeys outside winning and losing or mob mentality.

What's far more interesting to me, is how as a fanbase we allowed it to happenIn the first place.

Jesus, we rolled over got our bellies tickled and handed it to him on a plate. 

Yes we did. But let’s not play it as the fans should have done better.

1) We actually couldn’t do anything. He bought a 100% stake in the club.

2) As a fanbase we were absolutely starved of any success or hope for 15 years. A man came in and said all the right things. Put his money where his mouth it for two seasons. We all got caught up in it, even the ‘I told you so’ brigade. They’re not be completely truthful if they say otherwise. 

I don’t think anyone thought it would turn out quite this tragic. The vast majority put faith in the chairman. But he’s failed us. He’s shown no signs of learning from his mistakes or doing things differently. 

But I really wouldn’t point the fingers at fans who got caught up in it all. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest mrbluesky
53 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WDF!!!WTF::duntmatter: