#3forDC gathering steam on social media

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm all for a bit of rabble-rousing, perhaps even the odd minor riot, but I draw the line at changing my profile picture to the 70s owl.

:duntmatter:

Fans of other clubs are doing it now!!

#ThoughtsAndPrayers
#WAWAW

Edited by bobness

20 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Why would he publish a strategy to save our club? that isn't a normal thing to do for a club 

Maybe they should re-think and do 2 for DC instead

Perhaps a more pertinent and reasonable question to an expect an answer to right now is when will the club provide any update on the position of first team manager?

How often do clubs go for 2 months during a season without a manager without making any sort of statement on what he happening, even if it is just to clarify the position of the caretaker? Never mind a club in a relegation battle in dire need of some leadership. 

Its not fair on Thompson to just have him sailing the ship from one game to the next with no certainty.  

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Perhaps a more pertinent and reasonable question to an expect an answer to right now is when will the club provide any update on the position of first team manager?

How often do clubs go for 2 months during a season without a manager without making any sort of statement on what he happening, even if it is just to clarify the position of the caretaker? Never mind a club in a relegation battle in dire need of some leadership. 

Its not fair on Thompson to just have him sailing the ship from one game to the next with no certainty.  

I don't see what the point is, what he says and what he does are different things anyway

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Never mind a club in a relegation battle in dire need of some leadership. 

No manager and virtually no movement during a transfer window.

Tells you everything we need to know about DC's management of the club. No commentary needed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't see what the point is, what he says and what he does are different things anyway

True. 

The last two times he has been asked about the accounts he has said 'soon', no reason to expect this to change. 

1 minute ago, bobness said:

No manager and virtually no movement during a transfer window.

Tells you everything we need to know about DC's management of the club. No commentary needed.

But we signed Andre Green! 

:Chansiri:

Who would have thought that a player who has had no club and has been available for free for 6 months might not be the answer to all our problems? 

Unusual for a club to post a strategy. 

A better point would be ask DC to explain his ‘philosophy’ which he alluded to in his last media appearance. He said signings needed to fit his philosophy.

So I’d be asking what is this philosophy and how does the philosophy benefit Sheffield Wednesday? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

True. 

The last two times he has been asked about the accounts he has said 'soon', no reason to expect this to change. 

SWFC Trust: "Welcome Dejphon, thank you for agreeing to address our questions. We believe this is a step in the right direction for you, the club, and most importantly the fans. So thank you!"

Chansiri: Of course! From the day I purchased the club I promised to always have open and honest conversation with the fans

SWFC Trust: "Excellent! So firstly, when will you publish your strategy to save our club?"

Chansiri: Soon

SWFC Trust: "Erm, OK, and when will you publish the 18/19 accounts?"

SWFC Trust: "Alright, and lastly, when will you complete the fans' 19/20 refunds?"

:Chansiri:

• Haha 8