#3forDC gathering steam on social media

2 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

I asked him at the forum what his short and medium term plans were. I’m still unsure what his answer was; I was greeted by a nonsensical ramble which in no way addressed the question 

Sounds like a politician, they are useless as well.

3 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

I asked him at the forum what his short and medium term plans were. I’m still unsure what his answer was; I was greeted by a nonsensical ramble which in no way addressed the question 

That's why I wouldn't waste any more time on him.

5 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

I asked him and his reply was to sponsor the North Stand or buy the club

lol

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Green Calx said:

That's not enough for me. I want him to apologise for putting us in a position where we start a season on - 12 points. The bloke has put us in this position and never held his hands up for it. It's his fault and he should apologise 

Arrogant people are not known to apologise.. 

39 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

No, to me it symbolises Chansiri's stamp on the club. The current badge was introduced by him. 

11 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Tbf I also prefer the new badge, based on the old design.

26 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Fair enough. 

I've always preferred it to the 70s stencil design ever since I saw it on my dad's old programmes.

1982655211_WednesdayBadge-Wembley.jpg.957d257c885e6571af265ae4ae8e356b.jpg

18 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So the other decades don't count then? It's THE only thing he's done right during his time here

Hi all, 

We're not saying that one badge is necessarily better than another. It's a quick and easy symbol of backing the campaign - that's all .

27 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So the other decades don't count then? It's THE only thing he's done right during his time here

It was his decision and his decision alone, like most things seem to be, to reintroduce that badge. I don't personally have an issue that this occurred, it's water under the bridge and everyone had their own opinions at the time but as part of the movement to show disapproval of the majority of the chairman's actions between 2017 and present day I am symbolically using the badge that we had before he arrived.

Yes it doesn't mean anything, he won't care, it's completely pointless and doesn't mean anything. It's one person on a message board.