Season tickets for NEXT season - Here's the first one I've seen so far

what any business needs whether its football or non football is planning ahead and having financial projections ,i get the feeling that unless some assurances can be given that by the beginning of next season supporters will be allowed in and in normal numbers then how possibly can football exist? i think by then anyone who wants a vaccine will have had one ,and they will im sure do temp tests etc and other measures before entering grounds. 

• Like 1

Suspect that there is going to be a serious lack of interest in renewing season tickets from the fan base with COVID, the uncertainty of what division we will be playing in and the ‘poor product’.  

The fact many are waiting on refunds doesn’t go down well.

Chansiri has to pull a rabbit out of a hat on this but I suspect he’ll continue to screw fans over as he has always done.

9 minutes ago, Marro said:

Suspect that there is going to be a serious lack of interest in renewing season tickets from the fan base with COVID, the uncertainty of what division we will be playing in and the ‘poor product’.  

The fact many are waiting on refunds doesn’t go down well.

Chansiri has to pull a rabbit out of a hat on this but I suspect he’ll continue to screw fans over as he has always done.

To be fair our fans lap up anything he says without question so whatever he says they’ll just believe it (and start spouting it as fact) and buy a season ticket 

Ultimately we all just wanna be back and all just want as many fans in the ground so the ends almost justify the means 

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair our fans lap up anything he says without question so whatever he says they’ll just believe it (and start spouting it as fact) and buy a season ticket 

Ultimately we all just wanna be back and all just want as many fans in the ground so the ends almost justify the means 

We’ve all missed the ritual of going to Hillsborough.  The turgid dire football has turned my young boys off going to games - they don’t have memories of watching good games.  The thought of paying high prices to freeze your nuts off on your own in December in a relatively empty Hillsborough seeing us struggle against Colchester or whoever is in that god forsaken division doesn’t appeal so much these days.

A one third full Hillsborough seems a sad lonely place - perhaps we do need to move grounds and reduce capacity?  Probably a topic for another thread.

Still I am sick enough of lockdown and I might just be stupid enough to get a season ticket next season.  

14 minutes ago, Marro said:

We’ve all missed the ritual of going to Hillsborough.  The turgid dire football has turned my young boys off going to games - they don’t have memories of watching good games.  The thought of paying high prices to freeze your nuts off on your own in December in a relatively empty Hillsborough seeing us struggle against Colchester or whoever is in that god forsaken division doesn’t appeal so much these days.

A one third full Hillsborough seems a sad lonely place - perhaps we do need to move grounds and reduce capacity?  Probably a topic for another thread.

Still I am sick enough of lockdown and I might just be stupid enough to get a season ticket next season.  

Absolutely nothing wrong with getting a season ticket mate

I hope that we have the biggest most incredible season ticket sales and sell out Hillsborough every week

No matter what utter madness goes on off the pitch the season ticket sales, ticket sales, support for the team and Matchday experience should always survive and thrive and no fans should ever consider otherwise if they want to go and can afford Chansiri’s prices 

Owlstalk Shop

18 hours ago, whowantstoberich said:

Do you have to view the accounts of mcdonalds, netflix, or sky before you place your order with them?

No as they are obviously well run companies and like their product or not you know what you’re getting. 

I can take us playing poorly now and again and getting fewer points than I want us to have.

That’s football. But to be docked points through off field activities is to me indefensible.

My point is - if we are late again submitting the accounts - and I genuinely don’t know if that’s the case - are we going to be docked points again next season ?

As serial offenders we’ll no doubt be hit harder next time.

Do you  fancy starting on -12 next season ? All because of activities off the pitch. If that is the case I’d at least like to know before I start spending on another ST.

Not sure how I will be fixed for next season.  Got an early bird for this season but not took up the iFollow subscription just paid as and when convenient logging in through official site Matchday Live.  As I lost my job in April due to COVID saw this years as saving for next season, so didn’t have to find the full lump sum.  However at the moment it looks like I will never work full time again and maybe could do with the cash rather than another ST. However I read on here that at the moment SWFC have no plans to offer full cash refunds, is this true? 

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"